VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - no stopping - London Southend Airport ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi dx.. yes it's the N157 form.

I see VCS has to pay £25..

not sure what you mean by:

so ws time

what date have you tifile

Relevant dates on the form:

VCS has to pay £25 by 29th January 2021

Hearing to take place on  26th February - dx  @ 10am

Each party must deliver to the other party and to the court office copies of all documents on which the 3rd party intends to rely at the hearing no later that 14 days before the hearing.

not been reading up then in your downtimes between the various stages??

cag is self help too...

disclosure is called the exchange of witness statements

but as you have got to do this 6mts i'd not sweat

they might not even pay the fee

what date is the fee payment?

and what date is the hearing

your dates don't make sense above.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Read up on VCS irport no stopping stuff and have a look at what sort of WS VCS have put in, and how its beed unpicked and discredited, as DX says plenty of time if you get reading up and applying points to your  case in readiness.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thanks guys.. sorry.. typo on the dates

what date is the fee payment?      4pm on the 29th January ids the Fee Paying Deadline 

and what date is the hearing?       10am on the 26th February is the hearing date

I hadn't read any further as I thought the Judge might dismiss the case, as its Bye Law related etc..

So will be looking at the the Witness Statements etc and get as much info as I can.. 

Thanks Again..

Hi all - Update from This Morning..

Received a letter from VCS [Attached].

Nice of them to offer a discount... Not sure why they would engage a local lawyer when they supposedly have their own Litigation Department, and especially when its a Remote Hearing.

Also wondering why the Judge has referred to the Small Claims Track. U thought as a Bye-Law issue he may have dismissed the claim.

£400 in total seems a ridiculous amount should i not win the case :-(

I have been searching around and can see a few cases which have not yet been resolved. I was looking for VCS success rate for winning Southend Airport cases. Cant really see anything concrete as yet.. 

Regards Tom

VCS_Settlement_Offer _Letter_29.07.2020.pdf

Looks like Simple is getting squeaky cheeks., he is again faffing with the "Without prejudice" trope. personally I would ignore him, and let the case run.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

he's not won one byelaw case if you WS is upto speed.

but don't 100% only rely upon that

loads of no stopping WS's here already

use our search,.top right

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well, where to start with this pile of bilge.

Firstly, the whole point of "without prejudice" is that the letter can't be shown in court!

So they want £220 legal costs.  Good luck with that given legal costs are capped at £50 in small claims.

Why do they need a solicitor anyway?  The OP, a layman, is quite prepared to deal with his own case in court.  You would think this legal genius Jake Burgess could easily drive to court and enchant the judge with his legal prowess.

In reality Jake Burgess is probably the tea boy.  The letter is laughable - ignore.

• Like 1

na he's that new desk in the office bit nearer the bog than simons one, and he has to wear a different coloured skirt than the others too.

dx

and they

Have a look at the WSs in some of the VCS or Excel claimform victories in the PPC Successes thread at the top of the forum page.

Of course not all the cases will be similar to yours but there are some cracking WSs that you could use as the basis for yours.

they are asking for the full legal costs becasue they are going to claim that you have been naughty by not engaging with them properly. Well, if they didnt issue spurious claims there wouldnt be a need to do anything at all so that wont get far

Read the Parking Pranksters blogspot, it contains a load of previous decisions and you will find some on airport parking and prohibitive signage and you can quote them as being persuasive.

Judges love that, they like it you have done your homework and it means they don't have to make a decision that can get them into  warm water regarding possible appeals.

When Simon loses he wont appeal because if he lost the appeal he could never issue another ticket at an airport ever again because that would be contempt of court whereas at the moment he makes a nice living telling lies and bullying people

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have posted on WoodDD's thread a very comprehensive WS. You will need to find other good WS'salso  probably in the successful wins on the Stikky on the first page on the private Motoring section as you are being chased where POFA does not apply.

Edited by lookinforinfo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

you don't need to exhibit anything from the court nor what the claimant has already in their WS ...simply refer to it by their exhibit no.

unless YOU intend to rely upon any other documents, you don't need to exhibit anything else. bar your CPR etc .

and they

Once you have completed your WS it would help you to post it up here so we can perhaps give you further points to help your case. Aso if you have received their WS please post that up as they are usually rubbish and pointing out where they have gone wrong can help you influence the Judge to throw out their case.

As its VCS there should be plenty to chew on and spit back at them.

Hi all.. I have put together a Draft WS.. or more like an Argument Statement.. I appealed 2 times before I found you guys so I assume VCS will use that against me.

I want to add more cases from the post that lookinforinfo attached back in the thread but am not sure yet... I also want to wait & see the VCS WS if they send it soon so I can see what I need to defend against.

Comments more than welcome of course...

Regards Tom

WS Draft 1.pdf

Whatever they said or refused you on at an appeal is of no consequence if your WS shows their claim has no merit.

Sure the others will be along soon to help you fine tune it