VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - no stopping - London Southend Airport ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

nearerthe time

post your proposed defence up

but it will be the 2-3 line one in just about any PCN claimform threads already here.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, as expected, no documents have come back.. its getting close to the time to file my defence. I have had a look around the site but am not sure what I should use..

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated..

just about any no stopping pcn claimform thread has the 3-5 line defence.

use our custom google search box

dx

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi all, it must be me!.. I cant seem to find any Defence related forms. I'm not lazy... I have looked & searched but not 100% sure what I am looking for. Anyone help with a good Southend Airport Defence please..

Thanks for all your support in this matter.. 

Regards Tom

the very thread below yours on the forum list.

and they

:crazy::bolt:

and they

all you ahve to do is read all of the Southend threadss and you willfind several defence arguments.

No contract, prohibitive signage, no planning consent for signs so you cant enter a criminal compact etc

We are happy to help but you must do a lot of legwork yourself because we cant turn uop and hold your hand in court and you need to understand what you are on about when using someone else's words so start doing a bit of research.

It will make you task easier the more time you put in now

To quote Marshal Zhukov ( Russian general who beat the Japanese in 1940 and led the Russian army into Berlin) "train hard, fight easy"

Appreciate the device.. I have had a good look around and put together a defence that I can talk around..point 3 is the truth as it was really bad weather that night..

I would be grateful for some feedback on this Defence please...

1.    No cause for action against the defendant is the keeper of the vehicle and VCS have failed to show who was driving at the time and cannot create a keeper liability as they have failed to follow the protocols of the POFA.

2.    No contract can exist between VCS and the defendant as the land is governed by its own bye-laws and these have supremacy over VCS management arrangements and that also means no keeper liability can ever exist.

3.    Visibility was seriously reduced due to Inclement weather at the time of the stated offence.

4.    The signage is prohibitive in nature and not a genuine offer of terms for parking for the motorist to consider.

5.    The road Is a public highway (as the public have general access) an as such the Road Traffic Enactments apply. These *require* you to be able to stop in an emergency.

6.    In finishing, VCS has no Locus Standi to claim a prohibited act is a parking Event.

Regards Tom

3, . more common logic rather than law.

5. just because the public has free access does not mean it is a public highway maintained by the purse in whatever manner.

it's a private road on private land, hence the byelaws...maintained by the landowner by whatever arrangement with whom.

signs, road marking etc etc are purely litter on poles and tarmac graffiti not covered by any public laws or RTA.

neither are needed.

and they

If you submitted on line they already have it.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Latest Update....

Claim Status

DQ sent to you on 12/03/2020.. 

FYI - This was my Defence:

1.    No cause for action against the defendant is the keeper of the vehicle and VCS have failed to show who was driving at the time and cannot create a keeper liability as they have failed to follow the protocols of the POFA.

2.    No contract can exist between VCS and the defendant as the land is governed by its own bye-laws and these have supremacy over VCS management arrangements and that also means no keeper liability can ever exist.

3.    The signage is prohibitive in nature and not a genuine offer of terms for parking for the motorist to consider.

4.    In finishing, VCS has no Locus Standi to claim a prohibited act is a parking Event.

no to mediation.

dx

and they

:rockon:

and they

Hi all, I have a question re the N180 form and how i should answer C Track C1 Question. I was going to write "See Defence Statement". Not sure if that's acceptable. I have searched for hints but come up blank on this one. 

Rgds Tom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Folks,

Been a while since my last letter from the Courts.. got one today.

Notice of Allocation ti the Small Claims Track (Hearing).

I have a Remote Hearing on February 26th, 2021.. For some reason I really thought that the Judge may have thrown it out...

It says Parties are encouraged to settle the case by Negotiation.. funny that.. VCS will still want a hefty sum to settle I bet.

If you need a copy of the letter, i'll post it up.. I assume you have seen plenty so already know what it says.

Stay Safe, Regards Tom

Edited by Tom Price

n157 then..

so ws time

what date have you to file

and vcs pay the fee??

dx

and they