VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - no stopping - London Southend Airport ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Hope I am not too late to get some ideas on how to progress.. I have already made 2 Appeals, both rejected unfortunately.

Please see attachments: Here is an over view of the story so far:

Doc 1 - Parking Charge Notice [PCN] Received .. Came in out of the Blue..

Doc 2 - Appeal 1 & 2 On-Line Attachment .. Got this from [removed -dx].. Formal Challenge Document etc.. 

Doc 3 - Appeal 1 On-Line Text .. not a lot of choice on the drop downs.. the Driver told me this is what happened .. 

Doc 4 - VCS Appeal 1 Response .. Wanting the Drivers name .. Appealed again..

Doc 5 - Appeal 2 On-Line Text .. Beefed the Appeal up.. refused to give drivers name of course.. 

Doc 6 - VCS Appeal 2 Response .. still offering me a discount down to 60 Pound.. but telling me to appeal to IAS

Should I Appeal to IAS?.. going by what I have read I would expect it will be Rejected...

Looking forward to hearing any Advice..

Thanks & Regards

The experts will be on later on today or tomorrow, but in the meantime, look up Southend Airport's bye-laws and have a read of other airport/VCS threads here.

You'll soon get the picture.  VCS can't do anything, although they'll send lots of "scary" letters saying you'll end up in court, pay thousands in legal fees, never get credit in your life, finish up hung, drawn & quartered, your kids sold into slavery, etc.  But they're paper tigers.  The airport bye-laws trump their daft "claim".

And no, don't appeal to the IAS, they never, ever, ever accept appeals and you could end up throwing away some of your legal protection.

Edited by FTMDave

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Appealing is the worse thing you can do with a PPC, as you usually remove protections of POFA and dop yourself in it.

In the meantime could you give us details of exactly what the contravention was, and where, eg stopped on approach road. As Bye-laws are in place VCS have no right to ask you to pay anything, hoiwever that won't stop them as you can see appealing was a waste of time.  Others will be along soon,if you can post up details and a redacted copy of the NTK both sides, that will help with advice.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

please complete this too

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1 Date of the infringement : 16/08/2019

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] : 23/08/2019

3 Date received : 27/08/2019

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] NO

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? YES - Images From CCTV Footage

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] : Yes - Attached

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up : Yes - Attached

7 Who is the parking company? : VCS

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Southend Airport, Essex SS2 6YF

docs1.pdf

Crunch time coming soon on this PCN. 

Appeal To IAS by October 19th or pay £60 by 26th October.

As I have appealed twice already, I feel like appealing a 3rd time to see what happens..

My wife thinks if I don't pay we will have burly men in a white van appearing at the front door to take the TV away.

I am not going to pay so I will post the threat letters etc on here as they come in.

My friend has also received the same fine for Southend Airport..

he has appealed once but failed.

He is waiting to see how mine unfolds.

He has a Business so I really hope these threats of court if not paid are just hot air..

Does this forum know if anyone has been taken to Court for a PCN at Southend Airport? 

When the inevidable threats start...

is there text available to threaten them back with legal action etc?

Thanks In Advance

Tom.

1st NOONE can come to your door and threaten you

stop watching stupid bailiff programmes.

a bailiff can ONLY ever be involved

IF IF IF:

1. they take you to court

2. you lose [fat chance on a byelaw covered airport land case

3. you fail to pay within 28days..

4. they go BACK to court and ASK for court bailiff involvement.

THEN....even if that happens.. its a civil debt and no bailiff has ANY right to force entry..you simply ignore them for want of a better word.

so..

no you do nothing at all

until/unless you get a letter of claim.

next time DONT EVER APPEAL..

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

As you were not the driver you are not liable for the extra £60 they are trying to charge you. That only applies to the driver-perhaps, but never the keeper.

As the event happened on non relevant land under POFA, even if they were stupid enough to take you to Court and against all the odds they won any charges applied by the Court would go to the State not VCS.

So why would VCS go to Court where they have a great chance of losing plus get a possible kicking from the Judge and get absolutely no money from the case and may well have to pay your costs at the very minimum.

And if they won, they would get no money.

I know they are dumb but even they are not that dumb.

Just relax there are more  than enough motorists out there who do pay to offset people like you who have no intention of paying.

Just relax as they know this case is going nowhere though they will keep trying to scare you into paying. 

• 2 weeks later...

so even the garbage pictures show your vehicle isnt stationary.

You may well get a LBA from them and you will need to reply t that but you can also insult them in doing so.

They lost a recent case and havent paid the costs order so a line saying that you feel sorry for them being so short fo cash they cant pay their bills but that is no excuse for them demanding money from you when it isnt due and they know this.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update.. Final Payment was due 19.11.2019. Its now 18 days since then and no letters or mails. Not sure if they have given up or are spending time thinking on other ways to threaten... Thanks for following this and I hope it helps anyone else facing the same issues..

Rgds Tom

scan or keep everything they have  6yrs.

do not move without informing them.

and they

they have recently started proceedongs against someone  so keep an eye out for that LBA. Also tag all of the airport parking threads so you know what is going on. They usualy bottle it at the last  stage but that menas you are forced to prepare properly so dont be doing nothing in the manwhile, read things and make notes

yes time for an EB snotty/insulting letter

dx

and they

Homer's suggested response should be just that other then their reference number and maybe the addition of

" if you really think there is a case to answer please go ahead and waste your money but I expect you to pay my costs within the time ordered unlike your other lost claims".

this lets them know that you know about their behaviour and chances are once they know that you are wise to them they will go quiet rather than lose some more money.

Simple Simon is greedy and stupid so no guarantees though.

Something like this: "Not Sent Yet"...

Dear Legal 'Experts' your photographic 'evidence' shows my vehicle is clearly moving so not stopped, parked or stationery in any form.

Please explain how you think you would win a Court Claim based on that?

Both myself & my Lawyer are fully aware of “THE LONDON SOUTHEND AIRPORT BYELAWS 1997”.

If you really think there is a case to answer to please go ahead and waste your money, but I expect you to pay my costs within the time ordered unlike your other lost claims.