VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - no stopping - London Southend Airport ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Short & Sweet.. thanks for the feedback.. I really wanted to cane them with all sorts of abuse.. but I am not going to feed them ammunition.. I wanted to start it.. "Dear Bunch Of ….

Your Reference: VCS

To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Legal 'Experts', your photographic 'evidence' shows my vehicle is clearly moving so not stopped, parked or stationery in any form. 

I am fully aware of “THE LONDON SOUTHEND AIRPORT BYELAWS 1997”.

If you really think there is a case to answer to please go ahead and waste your money, but I expect you to pay my costs within the time ordered unlike your other lost claims.

A bit silly, but if you want, as per EB's post, change "Dear Legal 'Experts'" to "Dear Simple Simon" which should make them realise (from past experience) who they are up against and wet themselves!

Or if you prefer "Dear Legal 'Experts'" maybe "FAO Simple Simon and associated thickos".

See what this forum offers?  A range of abusive possibilities to aim at the fleecers 😆, and a stop putting to their demands for money you don't owe.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Plenty of examples here, but the main purpose as stated by using an abusive letter is that it does show that you have sussed their game, and have tried to avoid court, if Simple Simon tried to use that in court to bolster his case a judge would look far more closely at their RobOclaim rubbish POC, and it might end their game for them if a record of that letter gets into the court system.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Decide to keep it simple & to the point.. let them think about it... and how their game is sussed as Brass put it..

Dear Simple Simon and associated Legal experts,

I am fully aware of “THE LONDON SOUTHEND AIRPORT BYELAWS” 1997.

If you really think there is a case to answer to please go ahead and waste your money, but I expect you to pay my costs within the time ordered unlike your other lost claims.

Looks good to me, maybe EB gives it a look, before sending.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...

If Simple Simon is daft enough to issue a Claimform, he has "Form" for being spanked in court and there are several on CAG where he has lost that can be used against him, not least the fact that as isn't a Parking event, so no Contract can be formed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, Received a Claim Form today.. [See Attached] The form looks like the same Font etc that VCS Parking use. Reminds me of a Kangaroo Court.. Are we sure it's official or it is run by Renshaw-Smith?

I don't see how anyone would get a fair hearing form an On-Line court. Seems like its just a formality..................

Be good to get some advice on how I proceed with this.. smells like a Rat!

Rgds Tom

This is a proper county court claim form which you need to defend.

Don't worry, if you get organised Simple Simon will either (a) run away or (b) get a total thrashing in court from you & the judge. 

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - no stopping - London Southend Airport

no you never counter claim

I've removed the claimform we don't need to see that

please complete this:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Obviously Simple Simon fancies another tolchocking in court, mustn't be long now that the Airport claims are seen as vexatious the number he has lost due to Bye Laws trumping any right to call stopping in a prohibited area or at a pedestrian crossing   a Parking Event and issue a claim.  lack of Locus standi plenty of stuff on here regarding them.

I had planned to log the defence on-line... and get some hints so my defence is strong..

Name of the Claimant ? Vehicle Control Services - Simon Renshaw-Smith

Claimants Solicitors: Not Stated, but had previous Letters from Jake Burgess in their Litigation Department

Date of issue –  10th February 2020

What is the claim for – 

1.The Claim is for a breach of contract for breaching the terms and conditions set on private land- The Defendant's vehicle, xXXx was identified in the Southend Airport on the 16/08/2019 in breach of the advertised terms and conditions; namely stopping in a zone where stopping is prohibited.

2.At all material times the Defendant was the registered keeper and/or driver.

3.The terms and conditions upon entering private land were clearly displayed at the entrance and in prominent locations. The sign was the offer and the act of entering private land was the acceptance of the offer hereby entering into a contract by conduct.

4.The signs specifically detail the terms and conditions and the consequences of failure to comply, namely a parking charge notice will bs issued, and the Defendant has failed to settle the outstanding liability.

5.The Claimant seeks the recovery of the parking charge notice, contractual costs and interest.

What is the value of the claim?£185.00

Has the claim been issued by the Private parking Company or was the PCN assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim ? Private Parking Company - VCS

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? N/A

PS.. I have attached all of the documents etc in different posts as I received them..

Thanks

Tom

there is no need to file a strong defence and that's not due till day 33

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.
 register as an individual
 note the long gateway number given
 then log in
 select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.
 then using the details required from the claimform
 defend all
 leave jurisdiction unticked.
 click thru to the end
 confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

no need to sign anything
you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count].....

…………..

there are numerous VCS no stopping claimform threads here

get reading up.

use the custom google search box that comes up after hitting our top squares logo, for:

VCS no stopping claimform

you'll soon get the idea.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

send it by Post with a free proof of posting from Post Office, no need to use Recorded etc, First Class will do.

woe get reading up

you do not file a defence yet.

and they

and you WRITE to them, you NEVER use email to a parking co.

Acknowledge the service of the N1 claim form online and then you buy yourself an extra fortnight to compose your outline defence.

It will be quite simple at this stage.

1 No cause for action against the defendant is the keeper of the vehicle and VCS have failed to show who was driving at the time and cannot create a keeper liability as they ahve failed to follow the protocols of the POFA

2 no contract can exist between VCS and the defendant as the land is governed by its own byelaws and these have supremacy of VCS management arrangements and that also menas no keeper liability can ever exist.

3 no breach can have  occurred as the vehicle was not stationary at the time so the claim is vex

4 in any case the signage is prohibitive in nature and not a genuine offer of terms for parking for the motorist to consider