jamiroquai

Parking Charge Notice - Southend Airport

1 Date of the infringement - 29/08/19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 04/09/19

3 Date received - 09/09/19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] - No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? - Yes, they even enlarged it when they rejected my appeal, as if I couldn't see it.

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] - Yes 

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up - Yes 

7 Who is the parking company? - Vehicle Control Services LTD

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] - Southend Airport

Whilst I'll admit that the car was stopped on a double red to pick someone up, I didn't see the signs and only knew about it when an idiot in a hi-vis came running over to tell me off. I've already appealed through the online form and of course it was rejected.

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

appealing was the worse thing you could have done but that doesnt change the law. they have no right to demand anything, read the other airport threads.

9 minutes ago, ericsbrother said:

appealing was the worse thing you could have done but that doesnt change the law. they have no right to demand anything, read the other airport threads.

I’ve read all the other airport threads. I guess I should just ignore it until they take me to court or be a moron and give in to the scaremongering.

that about sums it up. Some pictures of where your vehicle was  and the signage there would be good

the other thing to think about is what is known as mitigation- whenn they came and ranted at you to move that actually changes the contract from a u8nilateral one to an individually negotiated one adn by moving you clearly complied with teh new terms!

Can you imagine them actualy making their goons turn up at a faraway court to explain themselves ?

Edited by ericsbrother