Loadedok

Reserve and Collect

Hi

Went on line to buy a Sound bar from Curry’s reserve and collect below is part of their Terms & Conditions.

If you choose our Reserve and Collect service you will be given a reference number and details of your order.

You will not be asked to pay until you collect the goods from your chosen store.

Because all Reserve & Collect sales take place in our stores, sales are subject to the normal in-store terms of sale, statutory rights and the Manager's discretion.

Just take your Reserve & Collect print out and/or reference number with you and our store will sell you the goods at the website price or store price, whichever is cheaper.

You haven't actually asked a question so it's not entirely clear why you posted this. However, at a guess, you may be asking whether distance selling regulations under the Consumer Contracts Regulations apply to the sale in the circumstances.

I think that the answer must be that they don't. This would be an "on premises" sale. As far as I can see, no contract is made and if you decided not to purchase the item then there would be no breach of contract

Your only reserving not purchasing on line so no purchase no distance selling.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread