ugo2slo

Universal credit paymemt not received

My case is very confusing and I have been waiting 5 months for a decision on a mandatory reconsideration.

Hopefully someone can give me a clear answer so i can take it to the correct person to handle it.

On 10/4 I was put on UC while i was in receipt of SDP and PIP. 

This happened when my ESA stopped and i was moving to JSA.

The jobcenter said i had to go to UC so i lost my SDP.

3 weeks later i was told i was not eligibal for UC so go claim JSA.

Now a month had passed and once again i was told go on UC

i did 10/5 and asked that it be back dated a month.

21/5 after identity check i was able to take an advance of the total payment every month.

But a mistake in the rent put the new amount to almost double

on 22/5 i was given another advance as my assessment period was 10/5 - 10/6 with first payment on 17/6.

The change of circumstance gave me another advance on 29/5 for 50% of UC payment.

These were clearly advances within assessment period and before any UC Payment was made as the rules say. 

But...when back dating was accepted to 10/4 someone moved my payment date and amount from 17/6 to 17/5 and clearly wrote it in my journal.

I had used the advances to pay rent arrears for the past 2 months so first payment would help witb other bills and rent short fall.

But now the payment on 17/5 was never made instead they said it was paid by what were the advances because rules state no advance for new claim can be given once payment is made.

I had asked for MR on 28/5 stating they were advances and were my right to take.

False accounting cannot change what they were and since they have written i was paid my monthly UC on 17/5 , they have admitted that i am owed so it should be paid.

Can anyone help me with the answer please.

I really do need the payment as bills have caught up with me

Thread moved to the appropriate forum ...please continue to post here.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread