Italian food online- Naturali

Worldofatlas12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1669 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, 

Wondering if anyone could possibly help...

I ordered some food products from the above company and I am missing 8 of them. 

There is no phone number to ring just voicemail and the emails are responded to by someone called (edit) who is the most unprofessional and horrible person I've ever come across. Calling me a liar when I have proof and refuses to send out what is missing. There are other people who have had issues and have reported on google but he has clearly enlisted friends to give 5* reviews. In fact there are a few comments suggesting this.

I know he will never send the missing items but is there anything I can do?

Much appreciated.

Please would you post a link to this company's website

Are the items which you have received still in their original condition?

When did they arrive?

If the items arrived within the last 14 days and if they are still in their original condition then you should not use them. Instead you should write to the supplier immediately and cancel the order under the consumer contracts regulations.

How did you pay for them?

Also, are the items perishable?

They have sell by dates but this man Davide is not accepting anything and has told me and other customers that we cannot cancel orders to have refunds.

He has just replied to me saying that I am racist, which is ridiculous as my partner is Italian and that he does not want me to contact him anymore.

You haven't addressed all my questions. I would be grateful if you would do so because it will save a lot of time if I don't have to keep on asking.

Are you dealing with this person on the phone or by email?

Please could you list out here exactly what it is you have ordered

Also, you say that you have proof that eight of the items were not delivered. What is that proof?

Okay sorry there's just a lot of questions.

The proof I have is that the item he sent is not the same weight as the item I ordered. I already said that there is no phone number, just VM and that I'm corresponding by email only. I've asked for a phone number but he won't give me one. The items arrive around 10 days ago. I ordered 8 bags of crisps, 4 boxes of biscuits and a bag of sweets. I'm missing 7 of the 8 crisps and 1 box of biscuits. Thank you for your help

Hi

The Goods that you purchased from this Company did you purchase them as a Consumer or Business/Trade? (Reason I ask as looking at there website & Terms and Conditions they seems to be a broker of Wholesale Foods)

Something to be aware of is this Company also had it's First Gazette Notice for compulsory strike-off on 30/7/2019.

Companies House link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09183652/filing-history

Gazette link (look to the right and click on the Timeline, First Gazette, 30/7/2019):

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/company/09183652

• Like 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group