itsamomentintime

Enforcing ccj under £50

Does anyone know how you might enforce a ccj against a company that is for less than £50?

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

All the fees are around £100 to execute...hardly worth it..but you can add the fees.

What happens if the defendant does not pay?

If the defendant does not make the payments ordered you can consider whether you wish to proceed to enforcement. There are various methods available which are explained in the booklet EX321 (I have a judgment but the defendant hasn’t paid – what can I do?). This leaflet can be downloaded from www.justice.gov.uk/forms.

If you wish to apply for a warrant of execution, this can be requested online. For all other methods you must contact the court to request a ‘transfer for enforcement’. Once you receive the notice of transfer you may contact the appropriate court directly in order to apply to enforce your judgment. Please note that you will no longer be able to see updates online and you will need to contact the court of transfer for future correspondence.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread