Got this charge certificate after I refused to pay a parking charge as my disabled badge was on display I have photographic evidence with a time and date stamp.
Anyway see letter. Anyone been in this situation are they empty threats or do they try to bankrupt you, freeze accounts and tow your car away?
This letter is not from the court its Stirling park who i have no contract with or don't know if they are a criminal orgnisation who are looking for money.There is no court stamp ink wet and not the correct logo for the court.
you are standing in court because this is the result of a previous court error
IMHO it was a waste of time even bringing up anything about the parking ticket.
you don't need to defend the original claim
you have in your hand a black and white consent order agreed with the claimant to it's aside.
Well it would be nice to keep the car and if possible get something back from them if they've done me wrong.
If VT was the only option in getting rid of Moneybarn as ive paid over 50% would they refund difference, but wouldnt they be entitled to the rest under the consent order..
In process of scanning the log
Our mortgage expired four years ago.
We have been paying interest only for a number of years (many) after the lender offered to change us from a 25 year standard repayment mortgage.
When we reached the end of the 25 years the lender allowed us an informal two year extension of the mortgage period.
This two year period passed without any comment from the lender, and we continued to pay the interest each month for another eighteen months.
A few months ago the lender decided that we must pay the outstanding mortgage, around £50k or face litigation.
We looked into re mortgaging with other lenders with no success. (Current value around £135k)
Our lender eventually offered us an assisted voluntary sale, allowing us six months to sell, and appointed an asset manager.
My problem is,
they and their appointed estate agent seem more interested in selling at the greatest speed possible rather than assisting us getting the best price within the allotted time.
I am considering simply selling the property through an estate agent appointed by me, and taking the chance that we can sell our property before the lender can obtain a possession order.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.