Own car insurance refusing to discuss a car insurance claim with me (policyholder)

GEMA81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1650 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

New to the site and desperately after advice/experience of the following

- I reported a fault RTC 10 days ago to my insurance broker, who then passed details to my insurer (LV) 

Having not received any contact from them i called yesterday to be advised that the matter was being investigated and they (the call handler) could not give me any details!!

this is the line which has been continually used and i am unable to obtain what/who is being investigated and having been involved in the accident should i be contacted??

No time frame if when i will get an update has been given and will be given to me despite asking

Anyone experienced this or knows why this would be happening please

Many thanks

Not received any contact from them ?  Broker or LV.

If Broker, perhaps the Insurance was not correctly registered with LV and therefore they have to resolve this, before the claim can be dealt with.

If LV have not been able to deal with the claim, it could be an admin problem, as explained. Or a third party has reported that they think the accident is dodgy in some way and therefore investigations will need to take place.

What do you think ? Admin problem or could someone think the accident was deliberate in order to claim on Insurance.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread