Care Parking 2 ANPR PCNs - exceeding time limits - Chalon Way

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1675 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone I’ve received two PCN’s in the post about 2 days ago about exceeding time limits.

I will upload them both but I don’t think there really fair charges. The one that’s at the end of August was because I had locked my keys in my car at the time and had to wait 3 hours for my sister to get to me with my spare keys to unlock the car. 

And the the second one in September was when my cars battery was dead and again I had to wait until I could get my friend to come and jump start my car so I could get going. 

I don’t know if any of these reasons will be good enough to make an appeal but I would like to at least extend the time I have to pay them. 

Any help would be much appreciated 

Andrew 

Scanned Documents.pdf Scanned Documents 2.pdf

Edited by Ftgab19

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****

now I notice 2 things,

1 they have failed so say who the creditor is so they have failed to create ANY liability

2 thay have failed to indicate the location of the alleged incident, Chalon way industrial estate? housing? multistorey car park? the POFA is clear on this, no correct location, no charge.

3 in the second NTK the image of the car leaving appears to be an image of a car entering the car park on the wrong side of the road ( I do this a lot)

As the cameras they use are at best 95% accurate this leaves room for doubt that they have actually captured your vehicle in both pictures as entry and leaving  for the same parking event.

4 Your problems are not parking events so cant be breaches of contract as described. Have a look at the BPA code of practice and see if the Hansard for the dabte on the POFA is available online and hopefully they will describe such events and say what parking co's must consider.

Dont respond to them until you have a definitive answer on thsi last point as I wouldnt bother argue with them over the other points as they wont care and it will reduce your chances of surprising them later on if they still fancy saying a breakdown is parking

Edited by ericsbrother

Hi ericsbrother 

im struggling to find anything on what the parking people have to consider in the event of a breakdown or locking your keys in the car. All I can find it people being able to appeal if they can proof the breakdown. I didn’t have the RAC/AA come out to help with the breakdown just my friend to give me a jump. 

What proof will I need to give to have a chance of appeal if I didn’t call any company out? 

Thanks 

Andrew 

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

You will lose any appeal, PPCs make money by threats and bullying.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

13 minutes ago, brassnecked said:

You will lose any appeal, PPCs make money by threats and bullying.

So what should I do I don’t think it’s fair to pay these charges but I don’t want it  affecting my credit report.

Thanks 

Andrew 

speculative invoices don't show on credit files

unless you stupidly don't defend a court claim if they make one that is

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Don't stress out, do as HoneyBee advised, 13 minutes is not excessive in terms of a Grace period, and play your cards right it will be them it costs money. An appeal also usually identifies the driver, and convenientlky for the PPC removes POFA protection.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

stop panicking and inventing things to scare yourself. You have been a member here for 5 years so surely have read some thread in the other sections about credit agreements, CCJ's  and the like so you should know that nothing can go on your credit file until you lose a court claim and them fail to pay up in the required time.

As for fairness these cowboys used to clamp peopel unlawfully for a living, what on earth makes you think that what they do has anything to do with fairness?

Start reading a large wodge of other thread in this section to get an idea of what it is all about and sit tigth until you have an understanding of the normal course of events and then make a decision on what you want to do.

• dx100uk changed the title to Care Parking 2 ANPR PCNs - exceeding time limits - Chalon Way