VCS PCN Claimform - no stopping - spycar CCTV - Liverpool Airport "offence"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello good people.

It's been ages since I posted on this thread. I have had a few more threats from new debt collecting companys but did'nt post because I knew that was all they where.

I got this one yesterday and wandered if someone could have a look and tell me if this is the "letter before action" I've been waiting for since back in 2019.

As it states Notion of Intended Legal Action. Does this now require a letter by me to be sent to the debt collector?

Thanks for any help.

DCBL DCA Threat-o-gram.pdf

its from a dca so cant be a letter of claim.

we recommend using persil, if you do is stuff all to do with us.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

A letter of claim has to be a particular format, as single sided sheet not sufficient.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thanks for the replies.

So nothing to worry about.

Does a letter before action come from a solicitor acting on behalf of the debt collectors/baliffs then?

I understand once a debt is paid (by the dca) it is no longer a debt in law.

We have had about four different DCA's write to us over this since the "offence" back in August 2019. Selling it on and hoping we take the bait.

A dca can never be a BAILIFF. NO exceptions!!

and a BAILIFF can only ever be involved until/if pigs fly and you lose a court claim and even if you do.. DCBL tv bailiffs would never be involved, it would be a court assigned one and the claimant would need to return to ask the judge to send them. AND as wirh any bailiffs actuon on a Consumer debt ccj.. There is NO right of forced entry allowed.

a dca is not a BAILIFF

and have

zERO legal powers no any debt no matter what its type

a paploc can only be issued by a solicitor acting upon their clients instructions

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No you scan everything!!

do not move from the org v5c ad they are using without telling them in writing

and they

Ok I'll keep the letter.

I still have all the threat letters from the various DCA's.

I have had NO contact with them at all.

I was under the understanding until I receive a Letter before action, I should have no contact with any of the letter pushers.

Is this still the case?

Bar moving

and they

If you move and don't inform 'debt' owners..this inC any debts from the last say 7 yrs on your credit file or not, they can quite legally file everything to your ild address. Called backdoor CCJ..Plenty of evidence here on those on all manner of debt.

Dx

and they

Then you could have problems in the future, as dx says. It would be a gift to a private parking company because they can still issue a court case to your old address and you'll be none the wiser.

The next thing you know, the court case is decided against you because you didn't attend and you have a CCJ that you may only find out about when you apply for credit, say. This is what dx calls a backdoor CCJ, we see them regularly and they take a lot of unravelling.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

So are you saying I should inform them of an address change even though to date I have not had ANY contact with any of the DCA's that have been sending letters since 2019?

Will they ever get bored of sending the letters & write of the "debt"?

Surely if I inform them I've moved it will encourage them more?

Yes otherwise you will go for a loan, a car, even change a phone contract and a shiny CCJ will be sitting in your credit files, default to your old address, as DX and HB have indicated.

It won't encourage them any more than it would by staying where you are, what it does do is give the fleecer's a quick route to a default CCJ, if you inform them you have moved in a letter, NOT email, keep a copy file creation date will be in the metadata, so a true record, get a  free proof of posting and scan that. 

If they are stupid and try the backdoor CCJ route they are in for a world of pain there, as they had the correct address to send Claimform, courts don't like that trick.  Would be a set aside for sure.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

can we just be clear this is not to do with this speculative invoice as your car was already registered to where you live now, but, you have moved, and you have old debts on your credit file which were taken out at an old address and you did not inform, the original creditor nor if sold the DCA , your now correct address?

Sorry was on a small screen missed an earlier post

when you have moved you MUST inform any debt owner of your new address in writing, rhis also goes for those on your credit file and dvla re licence and v5c's separately... Else you risk backdoor ccjs or even a fine re:dvla.

and they

Do a search here for "backdoor CCJ" and see how many others have made this mistake when moving.

44 minutes ago, lookinforinfo said:

You do not tell dcas that you have moved. But you do tell  VCS. For sure they will pass it on to the grubby unregulated debt collectors but that is up to them.

just to be clear...the above is correct for the speculative invoice, but for consumer debt i'e stuff on your credit file, if a dca does own the debt, you DO tell them, if the credit is still owned by the Original Creditor you tell them. i'e whomever is listed as the debt owner on your credit file

and they

I have NOT moved yet. It isn't even imminent.

So I'm being advised to tell the current DCA IF I change my address?

For all the latest DCA know I could have move house a year ago and how would they know? If they are going to do  a backdoor CCJ because I move house how are they going to know if I don't tell them?

If I move our mail will be forwarded regardsless.

But I hear what you guys are saying. If they cannot contact us and they do sent a letter before action to us, we need to know. Otherwise a CCJ could be brought against us without our knowledge.

Am I on the right thinking?

No Court Papers are not redirected Royal Fail return to sender like Elvis's lost love.. They then go for a nice easy default.

hobnail

are you understanding my comment about other consumer debt properly?

as opposed to what this thread is about a speculative invoice.. 2 dif things completely.

and they

Okay I see.

That being said then I MUST inform them IF I move house.

So a registered/ signed for letter with proof of posting to the lastest DCA will do the job before we move house.

I take it shoud be signed by my other half who had the "fine" from the airport.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks