VCS PCN Claimform - no stopping - spycar CCTV - Liverpool Airport "offence"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi guy thought I would update you all. Got this new letter just before Xmas its not a LBA as far as I can tell but it looks like they have sold the "debt" on to  a new company. Is this a new tactic of VCS Ltd????

If so can I just expect more threats thru the post or could I now get the LMA from this new company - Debt Recovery Plus?

Cheers again

:)

DR+ threat-o-gram.pdf

Don't worry, they haven't sold the debt on, it's a standard tactic of PPCs to get debt collection companies to send silly threatagrams which mean nothing to try to scare motorists.  Just lie back, relax and continue to ignore such rubbish. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Ok cheers

I'm very relaxed about it TBH. I've not contacted with them whatsoever so far. They can sent as many threats as they want I won't be loosing any sleep ;)

Edited by Hobnail
misspell

• 2 weeks later...

its from a DCA ...can't ever be a letter of/before claim.

simple simon at VCS doesn't use solicitors now, they were losing him too many cases ... so it would be direct from VCS

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok cool thought it looked like more rubbish.

I'll add it to my collection of threat o'grams and do nothing.

Like I said before I've had no contact with them whatsover. Surely they would have to prove who was driving the car anyway (if my partner admitted to it) before they could even think about taking to court?

Anyway cheers for the help again. I'll sit back and relax some more 😉

hobnail

no they don't have to do that.

please and i'm not being funny

but you appear not to be bothering to read any threads here and get upto speed.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thought I was up to speed???

I'm waiting for a letter before action/court. Then I engage with my one and only letter to them telling them to go swivel cos they have no claim against us right?

Would you rather me not post updates? thought it helped the site to do this. Surely people posting updates keeps everyone in the know about these bandits current tactics?

hobnail

Cheers HB

I have read quite a few other threads although it was back in sep/oct when I first found the site. Will try and have a look at a few more time permmiting.

not sure what DX's point was.

hobnail

that they have to prove who was driving before they can even think about going court....not true on many levels.

that a DCA can issue a letter of claim on a 'debt' they don't own, they can't...only the PPC can or a solicitor who is representing them - being their client... 

and the speculative invoice debts are never sold on anyway....unlike consumer credit..

both show a lack in even understanding the very basic principles in this private parking game, which worries me some.

esp as it's yet to get to the byelaws stage whereby you need to know your onions

and they

• 3 weeks later...

Latest threat from them came about a week ago.

I'm beginging to think the LBA is not going to be forthcoming.

I read earlier in thread that VCS can't get a Solicitor to take it on for them so maybe this is all they can do.

Anyway I've attacted latest letter to keep up to date.

DR+ 3rd threat-o-gram.pdf

VCS or simple simon has done claims himself for a good few months now

dx

and they

He is even too toxic for the likes of Gladdys and BW Legal to handle. He is good at cutting his own throat, so get a snotty letter ready  for when he is silly again.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 4 weeks later...

they add the unicorn food tax to scare you into thinking the amount demanded may keep going up so you settle before you have to sell a small country to pay the debt and then they drop it a little bit to make you think that they are beng reasonable with their final offer. It is still above the amount they can lawfully claim from the keeper so still telling you lies to make themselves a few quid they dont deserve

Okay here is the latest letter we received yesterday.

Although it doesn't say "Letter Before Action" it does state "Notice of intention to commence legal proceedings" is this the same thing????

I suspect this is more threat o grams and I can still ignore it as it does not look like any of the LMA letters I have seen on the site.

Or if anyone thinks a snotty letter should be sent I could construct one?

Cheers

Zenith - Notice of intention to commence legal proceedings.pdf

Think it has to mention 30 days to be a LBA, but Simple Simon isn't someone who adheres to legal niceties, and makes it up as he goes along.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

It's just toilet paper - ignore.  It's not even from the parking company, just some powerless DCA.

Oooh, how scary!  If you don't cough up "this matter will be passed to our legal department" - i.e. the same person signing with a differently coloured pen.

they have to abide by the court pre action protocol even if they don't think it applies to them.

and that is also using the correct format for the PAPLOC too.

simon is increasingly loosing most cases where byelaws are involved as the word is getting around to not pay any speculative invoices at any of these airport and dockside areas that he under VCS or excel has all these contracts at.

he desparately needs a win in court that he can trumpet out as a cover all case victory

i even heard the otherday that the 'circuit' of fee chargers on that certain other site that charge upwards of £160 to represent people in court are have even changed tact and are following CAg's examples and are winning...:pound:

and they

Cheers for the replies.

I will carry on relaxing about it all. 

I'm not gonna write any letters unless I have too.

Don't want to spend the cost of a stamp on them.

Its discusting that firstly the Airports let VCS have a contract to fleece people and then the DVLA sell peoples details on to him. 

Both are obviously making a nice earner out of it.

Our society is rotten to the core when this is going on. 

A people with no morals equals a people that are ultimately enslaved.

It's how the Law of Nature works.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

open

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks