VCS PCN - no stopping - spycar CCTV - Liverpool Airport "offence"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Started a new thread on this as there are quite a few on here already that I have read.

Would be greatful for any advice on this.

My partner has received a PCN from VCS Ltd saying that she owes them £100 for stopping on red lines. Or only £60 within 14 days of the issue date.

She wanted to just pay it and I said no chance. So I'm gonna fight it on her behalf. I have had no contact with VCS and after reading other threads will be ignoring any letters until there is a letter from a solicitor regarding a court summons.

Is this the correct procedure at this point?

Cheers

hobnail

cross T and dot I first please

answer the above q's back here 1st

and scan both sides of the NTD/NTK up here as ONE multipage pdf please

read upload

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement - 30/8/19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 6/9/19

3 Date received - 12/9/19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] - NO

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? - YES

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] - NO

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up - N/A

7 Who is the parking company? - Vehicle Control Services Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] - Liverpool JL Airport L24 1YD

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. - looks like IAS

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here - N/A

Here is the pdf as requested

cheers

front and back of letter

back of letter

PCN-NTK.pdf

• Like 1

thats not an ANPR capture.

its a spy car 

no such thing as no stopping

and the byelaws over rule all their stupid unenforceable rules anyway.

dx

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS PCN - no stopping - spycar CCTV - Liverpool Airport "offence" haha :)

jla john lennon airport Liverpool airport etc etc 

go back past 2014 on these no stopping rubbish here

the situation has never changed

dx

and they

Thats ok honeybee if you a mod I can understand that :)

So i'll just ignore until I get a Letter Before Action right?

They must really coin it in from people who can't be asked to fight it or just think its "the law"

What a sad world we live in when greed and corruption are the norm.

hobnail

Aye they are scumbags alright.

We were late getting to the airport so droped the girlfriend off to check bags in before I went to park the car in prepay carpark.

Saw they wanted £3 just to drop off so though I'll just pull over - only took about 60 secs. So they fleece you for £3 or £100 either way they robbing you blind. 😠

If you rode a pedal cycle or an e bike with no numberplates up that road and stopped to read the sign, the spy car would follow and the operator try to get your details to give you a charge for stopping.  I phoned and asked VCS, and they confirmed that is what they would do even to a mobility scooter or a  broken down vehicle.  they would likely ticket any Roadside recovery vehicle that came to assist as well.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• Andyorch changed the title to VCS PCN - no stopping - spycar CCTV - Liverpool Airport "offence"

So what is a red route and does JLA have the authority to enforce? well, red routes are very specific for both place and purpose and strangely enough not policed by ex clampers on behalf of TfL or other citiers where the scheme is authoried..

As already said, JLA has its own byelaws and these trump any contract that VCS may offer and that is all VCS can do is offer for your consideration a PARKING contract. Somehting saying no stopping isnt  an offer to park for you to consider adn either accept or reject. for those reasons VCS dont have a leg to stand on but as they are greedy adn dishonest they wont drop the matter until their bluff is called. For every person who comes here for advice and takes them on another 99 will fall in line and pay up so they keep going after people without lawful reason as it pays them very well.

So read the other threads and you will get an idea of what piffle you will get on your doormat before the great minds at VCS send you their lba. This you respond to but no need to waste yout time on anything else. Do not use email to correspond with them under any circumstances

Something like that yes, when you do get a LBA, one of ericsbrothers snotty letters is in order letting them know that you know they have no lawful reason to claim even a can of maggots for a non parking incident.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again,

I was wondering how long it would be before I start getting more letters from VCS. Its been over a month now since our first letter.

Is it usual for them to take ages to sent further threats of court/increased fines ect.....??

Is it wishful thinking that they leave us alone now?

Cheers again

hobnail

Did you send an ericsbrother style snotty letter?  they might leave you alone until just before Christmas, then get a tame powerless DCA to start sending letters with some spurious charges added to increase the  "(NON) debt" To them its a psychological game, so they will ramp up their threats at the festive season hoping to frighten someone into compliance.  VCS are not honest brokers, and  have no Locus Standi to demand anything where Bye-laws are in force.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

" we may commence legal proceedings against you. ln
the event that County Court proceedings are issued,
"

Another ThreatOgram not a letter Before Action/Claim

no set script.

and they

As far as I can see they don't say "fine".

Look for key wording "may", "if" etc to give you a clue. I may win the lottery tonight and if I do I may buy a villa in Majorca. That's very different to I will win the lottery tonight and I will buy a villa in Majorca.

The important letter will VERY CLEARLY have either

LETTER BEFORE CLAIM

or

LETTER BEFORE COURT ACTION

somewhere as a header. The exact wording may vary and it may come from a parking company themselves rather than a solicitor, but it will not be a "Demand for Payment" it will be a "Letter before.........."

Look at some other threads and their letters to get a better idea if you're unsure. There are lots about!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks