stu007

Publishers with false emergency services links wound-up in court - Print Publishing Ltd

Publishers with false emergency services links wound-up in court - Print Publishing Ltd 

Liverpool publishers wound-up by the court after falsifying links to the emergency services and charities to secure more than £63,000 in advertising revenues.

Print Publishing Ltd was wound up on Thursday 5 September 2019 by District Judge Richmond at the High Court in Manchester following an investigation by the Insolvency Service. The Official Receiver has been appointed as liquidator.

In considering the petition to wind up the company, the court heard that Print Publishing was incorporated in October 2017 and produced magazines that supported the emergency services.

To secure revenue, sales people would cold-call local businesses, local authorities, schools, as well as sports and social clubs, offering advertising space in two magazines: Crime Reaction and Attention Fire.

READ MORE HEREhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/publishers-with-false-emergency-services-links-wound-up-in-court

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group