CRS Legal Action Threatened

Philipo51617
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1659 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Received the below from CRS.

Do I continue to ignore or do I need to do something.

Like others I just cancelled my direct debit but have since wrote to them that I'd pay the one month I owe but they have rejected it.

I actually did try and cancel online but it wouldn't accept my email so got bored trying and hence cancelled the DD.

I did put this in email but again they didn't seem to care.

Thanks in advance. 

read it carefully MAY

and as CRS are Harlands infact no gym or those that handle admin have done court in +5yrs you are quite safe to ignore.

I gather this is via email too?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Philipo and welcome to CAG

Were you still within a minimum 12 month period, or was yours a rolling monthly gym agreement?

Was there a good reason to cancel if you were within the minimum period?

Please see this Guide about cancelling properly in future, to save the hassle of dealing with fools like Harlands/CRS in future - https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/383678-cancelling-your-gym-agreement-get-it-right/

If you cancelled without good reason or within the minimum m/ship period, you may need to write and offer Harlands a month's fee.

Stay off the phone completely and ignore their demands for now. Keep us posted.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Who did you offer the month's fee to - the gym or Harlands/CRS?

I assume you just cancelled the DD mandate and therefore failed to pay the final month's fee for the notice period - is this right?

Unless it was offered in writing, I suggest you now write to Harlands offering the final fee. There's an example here you can use - https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/418126-another-exercise4lessharlands-query/?do=findComment&comment=5009017

It want stop Harlands/CRS making demands for a while longer but you will have done your best to resolve the issue in the right way.

😎

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

• 4 weeks later...

I have removed numerous images posted directly to your posts

Please put them all in one multipage pdf only

Read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

HI philipo,

We don't need to see the images - we've seen them numerous times before.

If Harlands/CRS tell Zinc to contact you, that's no problem because Zinc can be ignored completely.

Please read other threads here and you see many threads showing Harlands/CRS and Zinc can be safely ignored with no consequences.

• Thanks 1