Philipo51617

CRS Legal Action Threatened

Hi

Received the below from CRS.

Do I continue to ignore or do I need to do something.

Like others I just cancelled my direct debit but have since wrote to them that I'd pay the one month I owe but they have rejected it.

I actually did try and cancel online but it wouldn't accept my email so got bored trying and hence cancelled the DD.

I did put this in email but again they didn't seem to care.

Thanks in advance. 

read it carefully MAY

and as CRS are Harlands infact no gym or those that handle admin have done court in +5yrs you are quite safe to ignore.

I gather this is via email too?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi Philipo and welcome to CAG

Were you still within a minimum 12 month period, or was yours a rolling monthly gym agreement?

Was there a good reason to cancel if you were within the minimum period?

Please see this Guide about cancelling properly in future, to save the hassle of dealing with fools like Harlands/CRS in future - https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/383678-cancelling-your-gym-agreement-get-it-right/

If you cancelled without good reason or within the minimum m/ship period, you may need to write and offer Harlands a month's fee.

Stay off the phone completely and ignore their demands for now. Keep us posted.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi

I was on a rolling contract, had been a member for about 2 years. I have offered a month's fee, but they chose to reject .

I'll have a good read of the link and continue to ignore.

Thanks

Who did you offer the month's fee to - the gym or Harlands/CRS?

I assume you just cancelled the DD mandate and therefore failed to pay the final month's fee for the notice period - is this right?

Unless it was offered in writing, I suggest you now write to Harlands offering the final fee. There's an example here you can use - https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/418126-another-exercise4lessharlands-query/?do=findComment&comment=5009017

It want stop Harlands/CRS making demands for a while longer but you will have done your best to resolve the issue in the right way.

😎

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

I offered the monthly payment to Harlands.

Last screenshot shows that I tried to cancel membership, but I didn't know my W number....and it clearly states W number or email.

Hi

I've received latest threat from Xercise4less/ CRS/ Harlands...now saying it will be passed to Zinc Group Ltd, any advice would be great.

I have removed numerous images posted directly to your posts

Please put them all in one multipage pdf only

Read upload

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

HI philipo,

We don't need to see the images - we've seen them numerous times before.

If Harlands/CRS tell Zinc to contact you, that's no problem because Zinc can be ignored completely.

Please read other threads here and you see many threads showing Harlands/CRS and Zinc can be safely ignored with no consequences.

• Thanks 1