trullymadness

Assets Collection claimform - old lending stream PDL debt "Update! Court hearing. Help needed, please"

well one tip

tell him to STOP using email!!

send one further email to perch and TM stating that email is not to be use for any further communications regarding the claim and that their addresses are now blocked.

type in 

witness statement PDL

in our custom google search box

don't forget post 30!!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Just went through all paperwork my friend has related to his case with Assets. We created some timescale. Sorry for a long post.
email - 17 Aug 2017, Lending Stream
On and with effect from 14th August 2017 the Lending Stream assigned to Asset Collection & investigation limited.

email - 17 Aug 2017, Assets
On and with effect from 17/08/2017 the assignor assigned to Asset Collections & Investigations (Assignee) all its rights.

Post - 6 Feb 2018, Claim form received

CCJ initiated

email - 9 Feb 2018, Assets
We have initiated a County Court Claim against you to recover the monies owed.

Post - 26 Mar 2018, Defendant
CPR request and 1 pound sent

email - 28 Mar 2018, Assets
Following your recent correspondence, the requested documents are attached to this email.

Post - 20 April 2018, CC
Notice of transfer of proceedings

Post - 19 July 2018, Assets
First witness statement and particulars of the claim including Notice of Assignment from Assets stating:
'We refer to the fixed sum loan from Lending Stream. on and with effect from 21/08/2017 the assignor assigned to Assets all its rights. 
This letter was never received by the Defendant and this letter does not show any date on it.

Post - 29 December 2018, Assets @ TM legal
a. We instructed TM legal to act on our behalf in relation to the CC proceedings which have been brought against yourself in relation to the arrears in your account.
b. We, TM legal, have been instructed to act on behalf of Assets in relation to the CC proceedings which have been brought against yourself in relation to the arrears in your account and moving forward CC case.

Post - 4 September 2019, CC letter
Court date set for 7th October
Point 6. states that there be permission for the Claimant to rely upon the witness statement of xxxxx, same person name that on docs sent before to the Defendant on 19/07/2017 dated 19/07/2019 pursuant to CPR.27.9(1)(a)

Well, there some questions arises now - whats the real date of Notice of Assignment, why there is no date on Assets letter and why the witness statements dates are different? The person on her witness statement claims to be from Assets but according to the letters, TM legal is now dealing with it as well as Perch. 

Any suggestions on this, please. Maybe my friend somehow can use these mistakes when attending the hearing.
Thank you all in advance for any help. Have a good day. 

Just a quick one - can my friend ask the court for permission to have a 'Lay Representative'. If yes, then how he can do that. The problem here is that he does not feel very confident with the language. 
Irresponsible lending claim against LS was filled and sent as well. LS was ok with 3rd party and deal with them will my friend missus. Does he need to tell TM legal and court as well that? Also, emails were sent to Assets, TM legal and Perch and they email addresses blocked as previously advised from dx.

you dont know who the claimants rep is yet but if it is just a solicitor then they cant answer questions about someone else's witness statement so you can say that as the person who wrote it isnt present - you cant cross examine them - so ask for it to be struck out.

the judge might say yes or they might say no but if the latter then you will need to rubbish it and object if the solicitor tries to "explain" things other than law.

Either side may use a lay representative to help them present but that rep cant answer questions either

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets