PARKING TICKET AT IBIS HOTEL ROTHERHAM WHILST STAYING THERE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1681 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

received a parking charge notice from civil enforcement ltd liverpool. 

this was a charge for parking at the ibis hotel bramley rotherham on 26/07/2019. 

parked in breach & terms of conditions. 

i was dropping my girlfreind and her sister off at the hotel as they had booked in as guests for the weekend. 

the vehicle was there for about 60 mins  

there demanding a fine under the schedule 4 of the protection of freedoms act 2012. 

the fine is £100.00 

please advise what i need to do about this please

please show us where it says this is a fine please?

also complete this:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The first thing is to give IBIS some grief and demand they get it cancelled.  Either get your girlfriend to do it or you comunicate with them quoting her booking details (I've stayed with IBIS several times myself and there is always a booking number).  If they are useless in Rotherham quickly escalate to area and then CEO level.     

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

removed jpg posted directly to post

PDF only please 

read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I agree, go route 1 and if you can get the 2 ladies to speak to them and let them know that they dotn expect to have their lift provider charged more than they pay to stay there (and that Ibis will be flamed on social media if they dont sort out this problem).

What was the date you got the NTK through the post? that is most important to knwo before you say anything to the parking co directly

So - what did IBIS say when you demanded they get this cancelled?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

So having infested  their property with bandits, IBIS's solution is for you to contact the bandits and ask them not to practise their banditry - er, I wonder what the bandits will reply?

I would escalate it to CEO level.  I hope this isn't out of date https://ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-9393&c=Accor%20Hotels%20UK-Managing%20Director

Point out that you were accompanying genuine customers, that the local IBIS were useless and obviously want their customers to go to Travelodge or Premier Inn, and that if you are sued by CEL you will add IBIS to the case as a third party.  Unless IBIS do their job and get the invoice cancelled immediately.

• Thanks 1

you dont accept this, you get on to IBIS head office as explained. If they have a facebook or other social media account you post on it that they are less than helpfula dn as it is therir land they have the final say, not some bunch of ex-clampers.

Dont forget to get the ladies to start a chargeback via the card they paid for their visit on. If the bank wnats to know why they simply failed to provide the service paid for and refused to look into the complaint.

Once that is under way they should let Ibis know about this and say that any attempt to stop this chargeback will be resisted