MET ANPR PCN @ McDonald's 48 Robjohn Road, Chelmsford

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

First I will paste the required answers: 

1 Date of the infringement 10/08/19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] I assume this only document I possess is the 'NTK', it's titled 'Parking Charge Notice': 14/08/19.

3 Date received Cannot remember, but I think it was on the 14th or only a couple of days after. 

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Yes.

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes, two images of my car entering and leaving the premises.

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] Yes: 

Re PCN number: [number omitted]

To whom it may concern,

I dispute your 'parking charge', as the keeper of the vehicle. I deny any liability or contractual agreement and I will be making a formal complaint about your predatory conduct to your client landowner and to my MP.

There will be no admissions as to who was driving and no assumptions can therefore be drawn. Since your PCN is a vague template, I require ALL photos taken and an explanation of the allegation and your evidence, i.e.:

- If the allegation involves an alleged overstay of minutes, your evidence must include the actual grace period agreed by the landowner. If you fail to evidence the actual grace period that applies at this site or suggest that only one period applies, this will be disregarded as an attempt to mislead. In the absence of evidence, it will be reasonably taken to be a minimum of twenty minutes in accordance with the official BPA article by Kelvin Reynolds about 'observation periods' on arrival being additional and separate to a 'grace period' at the end.

- in all cases, you must include a close up actual photograph of the sign you contend was at the location on the material date.

Formal note:
Should you later pursue this charge by way of litigation, note that service of any legal documents by email is expressly disallowed and you are not entitled to assume that the data in this dispute/appeal remains the current address for service in the future.

Yours faithfully,
[Name omitted]

Have you had a response? [Y/N?]

I have yet had no response after a week or two of submitting the above response.

7 Who is the parking company?

MET

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

48 Robjohn Road, Chelmsford

I have been fighting this PCN for a number of weeks now, mainly through the help of the kind people at MSE, but thought I'd request some extra help on this forum also.

So far I have tried once to visit the manager in store to cancel the PCN, and also twice to email the manager , but both of my emails were intercepted by other customer service members who stated that they can't cancel 'case by case' incidents: a lie, as others on that forum have had success with this method.

Currently I am waiting for my inevitable rejection from MET so I can get the POPLA code.

Is there anything else I can try/feedback you can give?

Thank you,

Harry

• dx100uk changed the title to MET ANPR PCN @ McDonald's 48 Robjohn Road, Chelmsford

plenty of MET Mc'd's ANPR PCN's here

ignore till you get a letter of claim now.

scan up your NTK bothsides to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONLY

read UPLOAD

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

get on to MaccyD's public facing media like facebook, twitter, etc and give them some grief over this. They can cancel, it is their land and they can do things how they please

Grace period is set as a minimum by the BPA and this is covered in the BEAVIS decision commentary. MET mat say what they want but if they have failed to follow the CoP set by the BPA then you complain to the BPA and ask what they are going to do about this flagrant breach.

Once you get a response you give maccyd more earache about their conniving to defraud their own customers out of money. ignorace isnt an excuse for them so win one battle and you win the other

To help your defence we need photos of their sign

at the entrance [must be clearly legible]

as well as other signs around the site

especially those that have different information.

If there is a payment meter then the instructions on there are needed too please.

Check with the local Council whether they have planning permission to erect their signs and cameras under the Town and Country [advertisements] regulations and if so what was the time limit allowed [its usually 3 hours].

Many councils now have 

much of their planning decisions on line.

Don't be surprised if they haven't bothered to apply.

• 3 years later...