I just found this.... HBOS proof of ppi....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1667 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone... 

I have questions  about PPI.....   ....  
1. Am I likely to get a refund?
2. Will the bank look into all my accounts based on one claim?

Please see background below

I have submitted complaints ( on time ) through RESOLVER and direct to the banks directly when I read on the 28th that RESOLVER is unreliable.

I submitted ppi complaints to BANK OF SCOTLAND over a credit card, which I think went into arrears and in the end ended up with a debt management company which is still being paid off now. I could not find proof of the PPI payments because I could not find old statements showing them. Anyway I submitted the complaints all the same with statements showing that I did indeed have the credit card 

Do I have grounds to get a rebate of the substantial fees paid? Because ......  
I have now located the attached “review of a years cost of ppi with BOS” . We lost our business and a brother and we never claimed on this policy because in fairness we never knew we had it.

We have had 2 house moves since 2010 so things have been tossed around, but I was horrified to have found this document after I have put in a claim. I hope I don’t discover that the banks lie about whether you had ppi if you don’t have documentation, because we have quite a few claims without the benefit of proof like this one.

Your thoughts.?

Regards smile.gif

Have hbos written back yet?

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to I just found this.... HBOS proof of ppi....