• Tweets

• creditfix did him a favour!   there is nothing to complain about other than they encouraged him to blindly pay loads of debts , running the Statute barred date to infinity on debts that he most probably doesn't even NEED to pay and never did.   get him to ask himself this questions SD.   if he REALLY did owe the money WHY did the original creditors sell the debt on for peanuts to debt collectors (typically <10p=£1) and not take him to court and CRUSH HIM.   he has been cash cowed blind by the system for i bet 15+yrs any debt that is with a DCA tell him to STOP PAYING.   go back to his wife and tell her he made a mega mistake by going to sort his debts out as they were not owed in the 1st place.    
    • Need some help and advise on a pending court case between me and my commercial landlord. For over 2 years I have complained of leaking roof and water damaged electrics resulting in no internal and external lights...efforts to plug the leaks have not worked, no fix on the lights also.  After pressure is put on the landlord to rectify faults he instead looks for breaches of the lease against me resulting in issuing me a section 146 notice. My question is was he in breach of his own lease making the lease void? or am I still accountable for accused breaches?  I am now faced with a huge bill from his solicitor for issuing the notice that they want to enforce even though I disagree with the breaches! Is this allowed??
    • he owes at least  80/100k     Dont think he is paying anyone, he wants to do something about Creditfix though, they   seem be laughing and sweeping it under the carpet,  promised him the earth, he thought his life would get back on track.   Is there anyoone who he can take the matter  to? already  done an official complaint,    got reply  from that,  load of rubbish reply, .   He is in a mess, recently gone back to work after being furloughed since March,  that did not help re the split,  then the failure of the IVA really did it   FK, he works full time and has no clue about computers, I hardly see him tbh,    he was trying get his life back on track with the promise of the IVA, it is being left to me to relay things to him, he drives for a living as he is a delivery driver so can not use phone obviously    I think he wants to destroy creditfix like they have him tbh
    • You won't get a reply.  They will either take you to court or silently slide back under their stone - hopefully the latter!    Even if you hear no more keep all the paperwork, they have up to six years to bring a claim.
    • The Pixel 5 loses several headline features of last year's flagship phone to hit a lower price tag. View the full article
  • Our picks

• Ahmed Alwaheeb's firms sold cars riddled with faults – and which sometimes had government recall notices. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/427369-ahmed-alwaheebs-firms-sold-cars-riddled-with-faults-%E2%80%93-and-which-sometimes-had-government-recall-notices/&do=findComment&comment=5071860
      • 3 replies
    • @curryspcworld @TeamKnowhowUK - Samsung 75 8K TV - completely broken by Currys. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426151-samsung-75-8k-tv-completely-broken-by-currys/&do=findComment&comment=5069075
      • 8 replies
    • @skinnyfoodco Skinny Foods. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426130-skinny-foods/&do=findComment&comment=5068996
      • 8 replies
    • I’m in desperate need of help

I bought some clothes online in may through Evans and paid through PayPal
      returned them all seven days later

I waited the 14days for my refund and no refund came
      I put in a dispute through PayPal but I didn’t get any emails to escalate the case - PayPal closed it. 
      evans said they couldn’t refund the money because PayPal have cancelled the refund because of the open dispute

I contacted PayPal
      they said the dispute had been closed but Evans at no point had attempted a refund.
      fast forward to today

I’ve got copies of numerous messages sent to and from twitter messages as it’s the only way I can contact them
      I’ve also contacted their customer service too
      all I get is PayPal have cancelled refund because dispute is still open.

I have proved that the dispute is closed
      I have got an email saying that if Evans sent the refund they would accept it
      but up until the date I got the email they have not once attempted a refund .

I have sent them a letter before court email
      I have even offered to have the full refund as a gift card just to get this sorted !

I’m literally at the end of my tether and don’t know where to turn next !

i suffer with mental health issues and this is affecting my health and I’d saved the money for a year to buy these clothes as I’m on a low income .

Future Comms – BBC One - Inside Out – South – Lewis Tribble and Joe Stickler

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 389 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

image.thumb.png.d425d1a7e2c7a2510af8b38ab0dc3821.png

owners of a Gosport firm whose promises of great offers to small business owners left many trapped in expensive phone contracts they can’t escape

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0008crm