People with hidden disabilities can access Blue Badges for the first time from today

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1674 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

People with hidden disabilities can access Blue Badges for the first time from today

Expanded eligibility and simplified application process for Blue Badges

-- extension to Blue Badge scheme comes into force in England today for people who have non-visible disabilities, making travel easier

-- new online eligibility check launched to make it simpler for people applying for the badges

-- today marks the biggest change to the scheme in nearly 50 years

People with hidden disabilities, including anxiety disorders or a brain injury, can apply for a Blue Badge for the first time from today (30 August 2019).

READ MORE HEREhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/people-with-hidden-disabilities-can-access-blue-badges-for-the-first-time-from-today

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group