Ingeus

Tucuman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

A few weeks ago I was referred to a company called  "Ingeus"  from my work coach on UC.  I was with this company back in 2015 and have been sent back as a "returner" What ever that is supposed to mean. Let me get to the point.

Can anyone advise if any of the laws and regulations regarding ingeus and my rights have changed? The reason I ask is that when I search the forum the results are from 2017 the latest and find this a little odd. I had a coversation with the person I am going to see and it did not go very well. Just need to know my right

I hope I have posted in the right place, and thank you for a great forum!

Jay

What programme have they sent you on ?  Work & health ?

The Job Centre have to tell you whether mandatory or voluntary, as if it is mandatory and you fail to attend they can ask a Decision Maker to consider a sanction.

Work & health i believe is mandatory if unemployed for 2 years or more. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi

It was me who started that great long thread about Ingeus all those years ago because I was surprised to find so very little about them on here.

To this day their name makes my stomach turn over.

I know that thread old and massive but it's worth a read through if only to see shared experiences and ways to deal with the power crazed snarly little girls and boys who no doubt still work there.

Record your meetings with them, don’t tell them you are doing this, just do it and hold those recordings in reserve for if they start lying to you later about something they said or did in the past. If anything inappropriate is said to you, even if it’s just a hostile tone of voice being used, calmly point it out as unacceptable and ask them for a copy of their complaints procedure.

Mention of contacting their chief executives office always goes down a treat with such people too.

Take control of the conversation and don’t take the victim role.

6 hours ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

What programme have they sent you on ?  Work & health ?

The Job Centre have to tell you whether mandatory or voluntary, as if it is mandatory and you fail to attend they can ask a Decision Maker to consider a sanction.

Work & health i believe is mandatory if unemployed for 2 years or more. 

Its called Steps 2 Success. It is mandatory as I got a letter to my UC account

5 hours ago, Raven1 said:

Hi

It was me who started that great long thread about Ingeus all those years ago because I was surprised to find so very little about them on here.

To this day their name makes my stomach turn over.

I know that thread old and massive but it's worth a read through if only to see shared experiences and ways to deal with the power crazed snarly little girls and boys who no doubt still work there.

Record your meetings with them, don’t tell them you are doing this, just do it and hold those recordings in reserve for if they start lying to you later about something they said or did in the past. If anything inappropriate is said to you, even if it’s just a hostile tone of voice being used, calmly point it out as unacceptable and ask them for a copy of their complaints procedure.

Mention of contacting their chief executives office always goes down a treat with such people too.

Take control of the conversation and don’t take the victim role.

This is great advice! I will definitely read through all of that that older thread.  And also clear some files from my phone

The problem I have is they(advisors} are all very used to this and have there speech down to a tea. But I will be very meticulous in my research and knowledge in dealing with them.

Do they still ask you to sign form for bonus they make at 6,12 and 18 months when/if they find you a job?

5 hours ago, Raven1 said:

28 minutes ago, Belfaster said:

Avoid this shower of charlatans, if it is not mandatory to attend then don't. I was stuck with Seetec for a year, just as bad as Ingeus if not worse. Good luck!!

I cannot avoid . I am really not looking forward to this . I remember 2015 it was awfull!

Thanks for the luck, I will need it!