Sign in to follow this  
livvy

me V abbey **WON**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4765 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi ya everyone, I haven't been on here for a few weeks but i'm a bit stuck. I had sent my letter requesting bank statements which I have received really quick but the covering letter states that when I entered into the agreement the declaration which I signed means that I agreed to be bound by the conditions of the account. R they just trying to scare me or do I give in to them. Some one please help. I'm a bit worried!

Hi Livvy

Start a thread in your banks forum and post the same about the letter and I'm sure others will have had the same reply and from what I have read on lots of threads is that they will try and scare you off any chance they get and you also signed to say that the bank would run the account in a lawful manner.

Make sure you read the FAQ's and other threads in the BAG forum to do with your Bank and you will see what letters they send to try and put you off then you should and will feel much better.

Don't take any **** off them and stick to your guns:) after all it's your money.

Welly:)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

Abbey customer here, filed claim and I sent my LBA just received offer of half and awaiting response as I just sent a response to settlement offer, declining it and I am fairly worried

As long as you follow the advice and guides on this site you'll be fine

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi ya Joanne, just looking at all the people who are claiming against abbey.

I have just had £855 put into my account yesterday, my husband noticed it when it went to do online banking. I've had no letter yet and they have their last day to respond fully on the 5th sept before I start court action. Again like many others I still haven't had microfiche statements and am really scared of going to court but I will. I did'nt calculate 8% interest couldn't be bothered to sit and work out how many days it was since the date of offence! Thanks for listening Livvy

Sign in to follow this