Sign in to follow this  
livvy

Reclaiming Bank Charges

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4847 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi, I'm new to this site. I have claimed from two banks and had received letters from both requesting cheques for £10.00. but they did sent some statements through which they have on file others are on microfiche. Bit nervous about this and a bit sceptical as I think they will catch on fast. It seems too good to be true that people can claim money back. :confused: livvy

Hi there,

First thing's first. If you are new to this site please spend some time reading through the FAQ's. You need to be very clear of the process involved before commencing. Once you are happy with what you need to do, and also accept that your case could go to court the use the letters in the bank template section of the site...these can be adapted to suit you.

Once you start your claim please start your own thread where you can keep everyone up to date with your progress and keep a record for yourself.

Once you have read and absorbed the FAQ's if you still have any questions we can help you.

Best of luck.

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sign in to follow this