• Tweets

• Oh dear - Report it as stolen - You better give it to them or else... However if you can tell - I am being sarcastic...    So - Affordability is a prime concern but with LBL - Because they are secured - It is very hard to do a IRR Lending complaint unless they seriously overvalued the car.  What are the amounts they are talking to you about? (Figures)   I dont think there is much they can do apart from enforce through court proceedings for repossession. Thats the only way I think but dont quote me on that...  If there treatment of you has been detrimental and caused sever mental health issues then you can complain to the FOS and also you will be afforded time to come up with a repayment plan.    Where is the Vehicle stored at the moment?
    • Ok, I've now been up to the parking site and done a drivethrough video recording with 'quick pic' photos taken at the same time, The result isn't great for some photos as there is some blurring, but it saved me risking parking up, or starting and stopping continuously.   As I'm away from home I only have my phone to operate from so the pic resizer and batch PDF I used ended up reordering everything so it is no longer in sequence. Nonetheless it's effectively showing what the site is like, and they are at least current pics. It was easier to 'batch up' all pics so some are probably redundant.   The video is quite large so I'll have to work out a way to shrink or link it.   The first PDF set here is of satnav route showing the roadway I filmed and one of the signs close up
    • I've received a cheque from CS for the loan PPI - £2,238.72. Banked and will give a CAG donation once it clears. Thanks guys.    Also received a reply to the Credit Card PPI that I had queried. 8 weeks since my letter and they have written that due to the high volume of complaints it's taking longer than expected to respond. They expect another 8 weeks to respond of close the complaint. 
    • Hi Date of so called offence 16th August 2019,Parking Eye being the jokers, they sent the details on the 21st August.The car park Abbey Court Tunbridge Wells which is a Doctors Surgery and another Medical facility. Appealed to Parking Eye they refused my appeal with a standard comment "insufficient evidence" appealed to Popla. My appeal reads.... In their 2 photos my car is clearly in 2 different places because after 7 minutes I moved to a Long Stay Parking Place for 12 minutes, the person I was collecting from the Doctors appeared in the doorway I moved back into the collection area for 2 minutes that is why my car is in a different place.£10 a minute charge for overstay is ridiculous,Parking Eye state there is a period of Grace but don't indicate how long that was my appeal to Popla (no result yet) I have now discovered that 10 minutes Grace is allowed as per BPA guidelines  but I am unable to add this to the Popla appeal FS
  • Our picks

Ftgab19

PPI Letter from Blackhorse

Hi everyone 

My dad got a letter from Blackhorse telling him he has PPI with DFS trading Limited on the 5th July 2007. It didn’t provide any bank statements or letters from the policy. 

Ill upload the letter for everyone but I’m not sure if we’ll need to get the bank statements or could we just make a claim? 

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Thanks 

Andrew 

IMG_2566.jpg

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****

Get the claim registered

Worry about details later

Attach a copy of that letter

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi dx100uk 

ill get a letter sent off tomorrow, is there a standard template I should use or just say I want to claim on my dads policy? Sorry it’s been awhile since I did a PPI claim.

Thanks

Andrew

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

short letter

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

Hi dx100uk

Would the following be okay for a short letter? 

Dear Sir/Madam,

I purchased the above policy from you on [date] in connection with a finance agreement referenced above.

I believe I was mis-sold this policy for the reasons given below and wish you to investigate my complaint according to your normal complaint procedures.

I was not told that the insurance was optional and I was led to believe my application for credit would be rejected if I did not take out the finance.

If my complaint is upheld, I require a refund of all premiums paid to the policy, plus any additional interest charged to me because of the PPI. 

I would also like to claim statutory compensation in view of the fact that I have been deprived of the use of this money.

Please now investigate my complaint within the eight weeks allowed to you.

Yours faithfully,

Thanks 

Andrew

Idont tgink you nwed to say anything yet as i said

dont box yourself in 

simple say

with regard to the enclosed letter

I Wish to register a complaint of ppi misselling.

regards

spreadsheets