• Tweets

• Thank you. You haven't told us the values of the insurance work and of the additional work. I'm afraid that your comment about her being Spanish didn't look so good in the context of the other post talking about ethnicity. I would suggest that you stay clear of this kind of talk. You say that the property is leasehold. I'm assuming that the customer is the leasehold. Have you informed the insurance company of this problem? How much of any of this – especially the quotations for the additional work is in writing?
    • I'm just trying to be practical Do A Deal.   Mediate - they will give you few option and maybe nothing - but get rid of the default - off your record not just settled or satisfied.   Whatever you agree to make sure you stick to it or they might be back. Once it's over it will be behind you.    
    • Hi guys,    I got a straight lettr from Debt Recovery plus, and no other notice. the car is leased and I beleive it went to the lease company first. below is the details    For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]   please answer the following questions.   1 Date of the infringement    26/06/2019   2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]   Not sure, as the lease company recieved this. I only recieved a leeter from our registered address on the 11.09.2019 requsting £160, and than further letter on the 20.09.2019 with a notice to court   3 Date received   Not sure, as the lease company recieved this   4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]   Not sure, as the lease company recieved this   5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?   Not sure, as the lease company recieved this   6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up   No, I have called them to ask for the original notice, and they said they will email this, but this has not happened. this was on the 20th September at 13.49   7 Who is the parking company?   APNR Parking Services Ltd   8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]   Prioiry Walk Service Yard, Queen Street, Colchester CO1 2PL   For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.   Does not state this    I fear that I cannot appeal because of the delay from getting it from the lease company, etc.    any help here would be greatly appreacitted   thanks   Irfan Khan     WORKFORCE - 11.9.2019.pdf WESL - 20.9.2019.pdf
    • Neither does your posts as we have already seen .. in posts 7 and 8           and still none.  
    • Hello,   i have recently missed a DD payment to X4L and have incurred a charge from harlands of £25, which i emailed in response to advising not  to take the payment on the next DD date due as advised in the letter received.   i confirmed over the telephone this was the appropriate action to take.   fast forward a week or so later and i get another letter advising another £25 has been added to the account despite my request.   i have absolutely no issue with payment of the first charge as this is my own fault etc. however i feel like the second occasions is ridiculous as i received no correspondence to advise it would still be taken...   Is this entirely my fault or am i within my rights to not make payment of the second charge?   i have looked through many forums and each case seemed to be ever so slightly different and wanted to ask the question?   thanks!!   
  • Our picks

Ftgab19

PPI Letter from Blackhorse

Hi everyone 

My dad got a letter from Blackhorse telling him he has PPI with DFS trading Limited on the 5th July 2007. It didn’t provide any bank statements or letters from the policy. 

Ill upload the letter for everyone but I’m not sure if we’ll need to get the bank statements or could we just make a claim? 

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Thanks 

Andrew 

IMG_2566.jpg

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****

Get the claim registered

Worry about details later

Attach a copy of that letter

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi dx100uk 

ill get a letter sent off tomorrow, is there a standard template I should use or just say I want to claim on my dads policy? Sorry it’s been awhile since I did a PPI claim.

Thanks

Andrew

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

short letter

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

Hi dx100uk

Would the following be okay for a short letter? 

Dear Sir/Madam,

I purchased the above policy from you on [date] in connection with a finance agreement referenced above.

I believe I was mis-sold this policy for the reasons given below and wish you to investigate my complaint according to your normal complaint procedures.

I was not told that the insurance was optional and I was led to believe my application for credit would be rejected if I did not take out the finance.

If my complaint is upheld, I require a refund of all premiums paid to the policy, plus any additional interest charged to me because of the PPI. 

I would also like to claim statutory compensation in view of the fact that I have been deprived of the use of this money.

Please now investigate my complaint within the eight weeks allowed to you.

Yours faithfully,

Thanks 

Andrew

Idont tgink you nwed to say anything yet as i said

dont box yourself in 

simple say

with regard to the enclosed letter

I Wish to register a complaint of ppi misselling.

regards

spreadsheets