DennisTheDog

PRA Allege broken agreement - not true.

Hello, I wonder if I could get some advice.

In 2008 I took out a loan with LLoyds TSB and paid it successfully until 2012, the balance was £8500 approx at that time.  Since then I've been struggling financially and healthwise. 

For the first years after the default in 2012, I maintained a small DMP with them, but even that became too much and I went down to £1 a month in 2016

.  In 2017, they sold the debt on to PRA and I maintained payment after going to Stepchange for advice.

Periodically, they've called me and I've been able to carry on with this.

This year has been different, my wife died earlier in the year and since then, I've had to be there for my kids and have not been in a good place mentally as her death - after months - is still awaiting an inquest and I have not yet fully come to terms with it.

The payments have been made by DD and I have not missed one, I've checked and it was on time - their letter alleges breach as I did not make payment 08/072019, I've checked and I have, the payment date is quoted as 09/07/2019. 

The letter is dated 19/08/2018.

Because of my mental state, I haven't, been answering the phone really unless it's a family member as I can't really take the burden of the stress

- I have several debts, most of which have been sold on, they've been ringing me too I guess - so I suppose I must take some blame as I should have answered.

However, PRA have been the only one to have done this, using a provable lie to pressurised

Obviously, I must force myself to respond to this, but I'm ill, I'm out of work now and I lack clarity at the moment and I'm not sure how to respond to this as I'm not fit for a prolonged dispute.

Any advice that could be given so that I can write to them would be greatly appreciated,

Send every dca you are blindly paying a cca request

and those you are not too!!

They are not BAILIFFS!!

And have ZERO legal powers to demand anything

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Thanks for this, I think is the way forward.

At the moment, I'm under treatment for a serious medical condition - it may be C - it's very painful and I would like to put off confrontation for two or three months to see what the treatment/tests yield.

If I were not to reply, I understand that they would keep calling, I'll just not answer the phone to them. 

Writing to them, I at the moment can't really deal with a confrontation, for the moment.  

If I inform them that, due to the above, I should be classed as vulnerable and that my payment was made on the 8th, I'm hoping that they'll leave me alone for a few months, then I can hit them with the cca requests...

they wont care at all.

don't respond esp by phone.

rather than writing anything, not their business.

i'd send a CCA request.

its very simple.

that will put them on the back foot.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets