BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Yep, your defence at this point is an outline and only needs to be bullet points but you will need to show something  will be added later. For this reason a simple " no keeper liability" or "no breach of contract" wont suffice but is a decent point 1 out of say 4 points ( by all means use both if they apply) but add a little more without writing a  book so for example no keeper liability- the claimant failed to create one under the POFA  and the defendant denies being the driver at the time for no brach of contract you could add  (a) the signage at the site is inadequate to be considered an offer or (b) the claimed breach is not a contractual condition on the signage at the site you see what I eman? enough detail to show there is a defence but no reams of stuff at this stage as they will probably drop the claim before you have to write and collate all of your evidence. carry on collecting it is if they are going to see you in court but dotn waste reams of paper on them at this time. It also prevents them from seeing your full hand before you have to play it   no to mediation, not relevant to this type of claim. Works well for when you sue your builder for a botched job where he has done some work with a value to be determined
    • that is a tick from me as well. Much better to separate things and beat them with a proven method. When you have whupped them in court a complaint to the ICO and the DVLA copied to your MP should be made. the reason these crooks get away with things for so long is that the powers that be dont hear about them, the DVLA will tell porkies to the govt and they will tell parliament it is all working well when it clearly isnt. A huge postbag reinforced with soem nice evidence via court victories for the motorist will make them wake up but this means many peopel need to fight back and stick it to them rather than just being happy about the result of their day out. The real problem is that these companies have the resources and sometimes the political clout to carry on when they know they are wrong. What need to happen is they sue someone like Lord Sugar when he is in a bad mood and they will be on the wrong end of a restraining order but little peopel dont have the financial clout or know which strings to pull to get a High Court judge out of bed at 2am to sign off such a thing.
    • do a SAR as well and if things are wrong tell them you have a big stick to hit them with.
    • Stop doing anything with the loan. Wait until it gets sold to a DCA - Which it will more than likely.  UB are not in a position with the Partnership to take legal action.    Concentrate on other things and put this one to bed in a file in case it rears its head again
    • Some decent reading material today, on Track & Trace, Guardian moving in similar direction to Dr North   https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/04/way-behind-the-curve-test-trace-and-a-local-credibility-gap   Here is his thoughts for today about how the current T & T cannot be made to work., link to his new platform, as the EU referendum one might put some off from reading it   https://www.turbulenttimes.co.uk/news/corona/coronavirus-tractor-production/
  • Our picks

Petefrig

No default date on Credit file for 2 shopacheck debts

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 284 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good afternoon.

I have 2 debts on credit file from shopacheck they both showing first default in 2011 then red "D"s all the way to  2015 when a  green "S" turns up and there is a satisfied date of 2015.

However, no default date.

When will these drop of my file, should they not be gone already??

If so do I need to chase shopacheck or Equifax

Many thanks.

Thread moved to the appropriate forum ...please continue to post here.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Should have long gone by now. Chase both.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Post up the screenshots. IF the D was from 2011 - It should have been gone a while ago...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

shopacheck were a doorstep lender operated by welcome finance

ive taken that file down as it shows you name etc

and that's a talk talk debt not shopacheck.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

No it's shopacheck, talktalj is the next entry below, you can just see the header where I cropped it.

IMG_20190826_165626.jpg

Anyone any advice on this please, do I stand a chance if getting them removed?

Unless you can get welcome to default the debts when they should have been..3rd D. By a complaint as thats what the ICO says should have happened at the time, you'll have to wait till feb 2021..6yrs

Welcome? I have a letter ready to go but u was sending it to Morse's??

And surely it's yes or no, either they are in the wrong and should remedy it, or is it a case of how they feel on the day?

you haven't said till now it was a morses one.

On 1st March 2015 Shopacheck merged with Morses Club Ltd.

The two companies are now one legal business and operate under the name Morses Club Ltd.

As part of this merger, all Shopacheck customers have been transferred over to Morses Club.

There is no change to the terms of your Credit Agreement and your loan will carry on as normal.