VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - 'no stopping' - London Southend Airport***Claim Dismissed****** Now VCS asking for Leave To Appeal^^^

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They should do, be sure to inform the Court if they don't

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

9 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

Hi.

Could you post up your letter as a pdf please, so only site members can see it? ETA: I can't actually read it.

HB

Cheers @honeybee13, Can you help to remove the image file from my post please. Thanks

Simple is fighting back then.  There is no guarantee he will be given leave to Appeal, but the team will deconstruct his grounds for appeal ready to challenge if they are allowed to appeal.

• Like 2

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

It has been pointed out by rereading the contract:

The contract says, Vehicle Control Services, Company Number 02881745 but Companies House says this is the company number for London Southend Airport Company Limited.

The contract says the client is London Southend Airport Company Limited, Company Number 02078271, but Companies House says this is the company number for the East Midlands International Airport Limited.

A doubly false instrument.

How funny!

Can I object the appeal the application? if so what's procedure?

Obviously the application completely ignored the second judgement:  The Claimant's representative stating that without such information and evidence the Claimant could not prove his claim.

• Like 1

Simple might regret seeking Leave to Appeal then, the rest of the Team should stop by soon, would you like me to show Simple is wanting to appeal in the thread title to pull them in?

1 minute ago, brassnecked said:

Simple might regret seeking Leave to Appeal then, the rest of the Team should stop by soon, would you like me to show Simple is wanting to appeal in the thread title to pull them in?

Yes please.

• brassnecked changed the title to VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - 'no stopping' - London Southend Airport***Claim Dismissed****** Now VCS asking for Leave To Appeal^^^

I am sorry they haven't given up yet. Could be stalling to get your 95 pound together! When you posted up their WS you didn't include their contract with the land owner. Could you please post it up so we can see if they are clutching at straws.

I found this on line 

Southend Council owns the freehold of the airport, but it has been leased since 1994 to London Southend Airport Company Limited, which is now a subsidiary of the Stobart Group.

Edited by lookinforinfo

That may be enough to negate anything VCS claim but sight of the contract would be good

On 29/03/2021 at 22:57, dx100uk said:

'The airport authority putting up new signs stating 'no stopping' surely underlines the fact they are the only ones that 'could' prosecute, and that would be in a magistrates court as a byelaws matter, not a county court by a 'third party' under some imaginary civil contract ........

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Exactly,  VCS have no locus in the matter, their claims are based on smoke & Mirrors and deception via contract law that is trumped by Criminal law.

no mention of byelaws then...:pound:

so why have the authority gone around and put up these signs...urm...

new byelaw sign.pdf

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thed very inclusion of the Byelws on the sign sort of undermines Simon surely, as it clearly states a prohibition and its impossible to form a contract with VCS by stopping there.

> Going back to the Hearing did VCS not have a copy of their contract or was there a doubt by the Judge that Southend airport were the land owners?

The contract was part of the VCS WS. However when I pointed out Southend Airport Ltd. is not the landowner. The judge questioned the representative of VCS who is the landowner and where is the evident. The chap could not provide the evidence for it, So the judge dismissed the case citing there is no evidence for the case. The chap admitted the loss.

> Also had the Judge rejected all your other points and the contract was the only sticking point?

No, we did not get that far yet. The case finished rather quickly as 'landowner' was my first question to the chap.