VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - 'no stopping' - London Southend Airport***Claim Dismissed****** Now VCS asking for Leave To Appeal^^^

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Expect to be taken to withIn a couple of weeks of your date, I know exactly how you are feeling as I doubted the strength of my case and myself yet when the Notice of discontinuation letter arrived I was gutted and felt cheated out of my day.

Remember you are a number in their production line and apart from a couple of stamps they have had no significant outlay, so why wouldn’t they keep going in the hope that your bottle goes !

Good Luck

Thank you all.

The letter from the court asked me to submit my witness statements before September 8, which is also the deadline for VCS if they wish to cancel the proceeding. I'll read the thread mentioned here to get some tips writing my witness statements. Will ask for more help in due course :)

In the meantime, stay safe.

If you could post it up here as pdf then suggestions can be made if any fettling needed.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

it doesn't say cancel the proceeding at all...

please carefully read the court directions carefully.

what date has their fee to be paid? before a strike out

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

really.... they don't have to pay the hearing fee until 4 days before the court date

...you sure?

its normally weeks 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hearing fee will have to be paid before the final date for exchange of docs

the 4 days you mention is 4 days before you have to submit anything. 

Now I would keep an eagle eye on the calendar and write to the court if they havent obviously paid the fee by that date ( check online to see if they have paid) and if they are late you are unlikely to get a strike out but you are likely to get a costs order if you ask for it as an addition to your WS

The court fee has to be paid by 4pm on 04/09. The witness statements have to be submitted by 08/09.

Should I wait until 04/09 to write my witness statements?

Thanks.

no

and they

12 hours ago, WoodDD said:

The court fee has to be paid by 4pm on 04/09. The witness statements have to be submitted by 08/09.

Should I wait until 04/09 to write my witness statements?

Thanks.

We recommend getting all of your evidence together well before the court/WS submission dates. A WS takes more than a day for most people to write and have it refined here prior to sending. Best not to leave it to the last minute.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 2 months later...

loads of PCN claimform witness statement here

use our search to right

and they

if you want to read a comprehensive WS try this thread below -post 228 contains the actual defence, but it is worth reading the whole thread. Bear in mind that if you do a really good WS it is more than likely that the parking company will discontinue rather than be torn to shreds by the Judge.

• Like 1

Yes thereis some golden stuff in that thread, VCS are on borrowed time, if they do try a few more with their rubbish POC.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Called my local court today. They confirmed VCS had actually paid the court fee. The case is definitely going ahead then. I'll spend a bit time to draft my witness statement at the weekend. 

Edited by WoodDD

defence is what you filed months ago

witness statement is expanding upon each point of your defence and anything the claimant brings up in their WS

the example given above is 100% good to follow.

as for a WS on a PNC claimform..you throw everything including the kitchen sink in yours.

and they

so in may your were told to get it done.

where is it?

dx

and they

Looks belt & braces and well reasoned, just needs the other team members to have a look and suggest if anything needs changing or deleting.