The timeplate only relates to the parking bay. The SYL's are governed by the times on the entry signs to the Controlled Parking Zone. I've looked on Croydons website but can't find the restriction times for Zone W.
The T-bar is no longer a requirement, but the SYL must be substantially compliant, which from your photo I would say it is.
You need to get a resident permit or at least visitor permits ASAP or you're going to continue to get more pcn's
In the County Court at
1. I understand that the Claimant obtained a Default Judgement against me as the Defendant in JUNE 2019. However, this claim form has not been served at my current address and I thus was not aware of the Default Judgement until September 2019 when I was doing a routine check on my credit file. I understand that this Claim was served at an old address ******. However, I moved to a new address in September 2011 and I moved from ******** in 2008. In support of this I can provide confirmation from ********* County Council showing my updated details for the purposes of paying Council tax.
2. I requested a sar from Lowell solicitors which shows them contacting me at my current address and not needing to contact an address where I never took credit or moved form 11 years ago.
3. It is denied that the Defendant owes the Claimant £3154.09 as stated in their particulars of on the 15/05/2019
4. I have never received agreement & default notice from Lowell solicitors ltd.
5. On the 12/11/2019 I sent a formal request for a copy of the original agreement to Lowell Suitors pursuant to section 77 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 along with the statutory £1 fee.
6. I request the court orders the Claimants to provide the necessary documentation for me to fully plead my case else the Claim should stand struck out.
7. In the event that the relevant documents are received from the Claimants I will then be in a position to amend my defence and would ask that the Claimants bear the costs of the amendment.
Statement of Truth
The contents of my statement are true to the best of my knowledge and belief
Hope this is better so its not removed?
IN THE ******* COUNTY COURT
Claim No. ********
– and –
Upon reading the defendant’s application dated 15th May 2019
It is ordered that:
1. The judgment dated *********be set aside.
2. The Defendant has filed a draft defence enclosed with application
3. The Claimant do pay the Defendant’s costs of this application to the sum of £255
4. The Claimant has permission to file and serve a reply if so required.
Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!