VCS windscreen PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - Canley Railway Station, Coventry.CV5 6BH

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That is so helpful Ericsbrother.

I am conscious of what dx has said that I need to research which I have done and am doing (hence finding this site and having the courage to get this far, instead of meekly paying up)

but although I am capable of searching my nurse training did not equip me to understand Contract Law so I am very appreciative of your help.

I have considered making a donation to the value of the original fine if someone can help me through.

It is not the money, its the principle.

If I get out of this £185 that would be a real success.

I gather you are saying just for now defend myself by denying a contract exists,

mentioning the ownership of the land by Transport for West Midlands and bylaw 14 

and that I did not accept their terms.

Also saying that there are lines around the bay where I parked and it is not clear that you are not allowed to park there.

I wondered about entrapment as it is a space in an obvious position with the only camera in the car park trained on it.

(It is pretty obvious once you have bought a train ticket online and arrive at the station you need to park and as that car park is the only one nearby it is tempting to park in this 'non space' if it is the only one available).

I am wondering if this space is a lucrative source of income in an otherwise free car park?

Do you think this is enough/too much?

I have found templates for a defence but they are complicated and in language I unfortunately  do not comprehend.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let your crown slip there...you used that word FINE again!!  shows you are not understanding things yet ...even on a basic level...

once you read like THREADS HERE ..not the internet it will come to you

you'll see that at present you don't go into all the detail you suggest..YET.

that's for LATER.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I said that you should put in a 2 point outline defence and save the detail for later.

No such things as entrapment in this country when it comes to  criminal law so beware of using the term

so 1. VCS have no locus standi to bring this action

2. "the land is not relevant land" and railway byelaws apply and there was no breach of byelaw 14

and 3. in any case there was no breach of contract.

all of the comments about signs, contracts and management of tailway stations will be used in your Witness Statement, part of your evidence bundle that will also include the pictures, relevant persuasive cases, the kitchen sink etc.

That is MONTHS away yet,

they may drop it before then as they often use the court process as coercion rather than to collect an actual debt.

They know this si wrong but they dont care because Simple simon wont go to prison for it

why?

its was not due until DAY 33!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...