Eversmart Energy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've moved , called up on the day to give meter readings.

Was told this was being passed to the home move department. 

2 weeks later I called up and was told to give my new property meter reading to them...

Questioned this with a manager however due to appalling phone lines (there end not mine It got cut off). 

Roll on to this morning, a DD has been applied for the account I assumed was closed

(was told don't cancel the DD as the refund would need to be made on an active DD instruction) Now I'm overdrawn and will be charged. 

Got through to Eversmart again today.

And surprisingly they've no record of any final readings and the account is still open.

Filed a complaint.

Is there a MD email address to get this highlighted that I can send to or have I just got to wait it out for their standard 3-5 working days?

Having done research I'm not the only one in this boat. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

phone your bank

get the money back under the dd guarantee scheme.

they did not send and neither did you sign..a dd mandate.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Also, read our customer services guide and implement the advice there – always – and maybe in particular when dealing with utilities companies. If you implement the advice in our customer services guide then although you may not be able to prevent problems occurring, you will always be able to sort them out rapidly.

You are new here and so you wouldn't know. We've had people here for six or seven years or more and who still don't routinely record their calls. They always end up regretting it