GARY68

Drp nhs notice of intended court

Hi all it’s been a long time since being on here but would like some advice from you lovely people as I’ve been out of the game for some years and not sure what legals have changed.

my daughter worked for the nhs (north Manchester) and still does at a different hospital.

Back in 2017-2018 she received many parking tickets which she hadn’t told me about but left in her glove box with the advice from other staff was told to ignore.

now lately. She has received one after the other-on one occasion 12 letters appeared 

she is now worried and I would have adviced. To ignore anyway but I’m slightly worried they are going to go for the whole amount as it maybe worth them claiming 

various dates/13 outstanding parking charges totalling £1820(letter attached)

she has never acknowledged any of them can you please advise

many thanks in advance 

moved to the private parking forum.

please complete this

scan up your letter and any others to ONE PDF only please 

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

As you say it is from DRP then it can be ignored completely as they just get paid £15 to write a series of scary letters. Read them properly and you will ote they say we will recommend that our client kills your first bor or whatever, not they are going to do anything themselves because they cant.

However as the amount is very large you can bet that the parking co will go after her because they can get the bailiffs in if they win

As she has moved she would be wise to give her new address to the parking co to stop them sending a court claim to an old address and winning by default.

also get her to coem here, join up and tell us the whole story. Your well meaning attempts to help will cause problems laetr by delay ad chinese whispers so best she engage with the thread