International Debt Collectors! (Credit Limits International LTD) Court Claim received

How's this going....any updates ?

Andy

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

which actually means..please pay us something as our kite is quickly falling out the sky as there is no wind blowing in this case and we will have to discontinue it to save more of our money by trying

smart cookie that judge...CLI you've been rumbled!!   i can see a discontinuance coming here.   dx  

Hi Ginni,   Glad to see you started the thread and have useful input.   If no contract signed between you and the potential employer, they and CLI have little or no chance of pursu

Not really you should have now received your N157...have you not queried with your Local county Court ?

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

It was around the end of October you filed your N180 DQ ...you received a Court Order from B County Court dated 13th Nov informing the claimant to file statements and original documents by 2nd Dec 2020 of the claim will be struck out.....that was the last correspondence.(you only uploaded 1 page..there wasn't a page 2 by chance ?)

So yes you must ring B CC and ask what's happening...you have not received anything since the Court Order dated 13/11/20.

So the last thing I received was date on the 30/11/20 and it was the statement and all the exhibits attached that they had submitted to court.

The last bit states that 'I am  more than willing to enter into amicable conversations with the defendant to try to resolve this matter outside of court and so am happy for the court to pause proceedings for a month to allow discussions to take place if the defendant is willing to do so.'

Obviously this is the last thing I have heard.

Spoke to the local county court and they are going to chase this up with the judge and some communication will be sent to me in a couple of weeks but I haven't missed anything and nothing has happened since the last communications in November.

Cheers,

Ginni.

• 1 month later...