CLI/IRD Claimform - Australian Visa Fees relating to potential Employment

Ginni1062
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 13/09/2020 at 13:06, Ginni1062 said:

Yes CLI are definitely the claimant on the claim form.

oh yea..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they must have they are the claimant

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Companies should stick to what they know about and not stray too far.  Odd company CLI ?

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

As the judge requested CLI should submit further evidence before the 2nd December or it shall stand struck, CLI have just sent me a PARCEL with all the same evidence they have been sending me previously!

The judge requested the a copy of the original contract on which the claim is based bearing the signatures or consent of the parties intending to be bound by it. AGAIN CLI had exhibited with a copy of the contract for the Migration Agents fees which we all signed stating that the Sponser is 100% responsible for the invoice (Sponser being DONGARA MARINE). This is not a contract between me and Dongara Marine, this is the invoice from the migration agent and this invoice is in the agents company letter head. So hopefully the court will get this?

CLI have sent the deed of assignment which they have.

CLI have sent a copy of the notice of assignment

CLI have sent the default notice. ( This is a copy of the final notice before court proceedings)

CLI have exhibited a copy of the certified statement which is a letter with the balance due with DONGARA MARINE bank details on. This amount is £9426.41 dated 09/06/20 and is a different amount to the deed of assignment which is £8872.88 dated 21/07/20.

Hope the court see right through CLI as I don't think they fully understand the process between me and Dongara Marine as there isn't a contract between me and Dongara Marine hence me being here fighting this case.

Have they drafted a witness statement  along with the disclosures ?

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I think so, the first part says 'STATEMENT OF ...... (the person from CLI)' that the says WILL SAY as follows: followed by everything he has exhibited.

In his statement the also says if I would of contacted him (CLI) that he would of dealt with this on an amicable basis.

He also states that he finds it difficult to believe that the defendant never received any correspondence prior to issuing proceedings. ( Did I need to as in my eyes I haven't done anything wrong?)

Finally he states that he (CLI) is more than willing to enter into amicable conversations with the defendant to try to resolve this matter outside of the court and so am happy for the court to pause proceedings for a month to allow discussions to take place if the defendant is willing to do so.

Then it follows with a signed sheet which he hasn't signed which says I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true.

Signed..... (He hasn't signed)

Dated ........ 2020 (no date either)

Could you scan redact and upload a copy of the statement please Ginni.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Dear oh dear what a shambles of a statement.......

So at point 3 exhibit AJB1....is it a signed copy ?

PS I have hidden your upload as its unredacted.

• Like 1

Oh S**t, sorry I forgot.

Really? Is it that bad?

Exhibit AJB1 is signed by me and the immigration agent as it was an invoice for the visa fees for the company A&M Australian Migration. (This was the agent we used for the visa, so it's not a contract between me and Dongara Marine).The agent asked me and Dongara to sign it with who was paying him. This was signed with the statement saying that the Sponser is 100% responsible for the invoice (Sponser on the invoice is Dongara).

Have we already got a copy of this AJB1 on the thread ?  if not please scan redact and upload a copy.

Along with the following if not already uploaded.

CLI have sent the deed of assignment which they have.

CLI have sent a copy of the notice of assignment

CLI have sent the default notice. ( This is a copy of the final notice before court proceedings)

• Like 1

Copy of Contract - Exhibit AJB1 (even though this is on A&M Australian Migration letter head paper as it's not a contract between me and Dongara

Deed of Assignment - Exhibit AJB2

Notice of Assignment - Exhibit AJB3

Default Notice - Exhibit AJB4

@Andyorch I have reattached all saves going through the forum trying to dig them out again. I have compressed them all so if quality isn't as good just give me a shout.

docs1.pdf

you appear to have uploaded the deed of assignment twice

and no NOA 

and they

AJB4 is not a default notice.....its a LBA. There cant be a default notice anyway in this type of debt.

On 29/10/2020 at 13:54, Andyorch said:

Yes...once DQs are submitted the claim is allocated to track and transferred to your local county court...you will shortly receive  Notice of Allocation (N157) which will contain the courts directions on what steps each party must take by date before the hearing.This will involve paying the hearing fee (Claimant) and both parties submitting witness statements and evidence (documents) on which they wish to rely upon.

Andy

RE allocation see my previous post above.

• Like 1

n157 as explained.

dx

• Like 1

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Still at mid process Allocation.

• 1 month later...

How's this going....any updates ?

Andy

• Like 1

Not really you should have now received your N157...have you not queried with your Local county Court ?

• Like 1