CLI/IRD Claimform - Australian Visa Fees relating to potential Employment

Ginni1062
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Ginni1062 said:

What should have been done by 28th?? 🙄🙄

Informing the court of your contact details for the hearing. Read point 3 on the Direction sheet N157

Witness statement/evidence must be filed today 14 days pre hearing

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

8 minutes ago, Ginni1062 said:

What should have been done by 28th?? 🙄🙄

Apologies it 7 days before the hearing for your contact detail...phew 😀

Witness statement/evidence must be filed today 14 days pre hearing

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Yes Ill make a start on the statement....you inform the court you contact details today.

You can email statement /evidence to the court and defendants solicitor later then post out hardcopies over the weekend.

• Like 1

Okay...panic over...well not quite now we have to draft your particularised statement /evidence.....

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes you will have to type in the name of the docs and list them where I have made space then attach copies to the statement. I would include the main documents Visa application and declining the position if you have a copy and anything you wish to disclose.

Feel free to add to the statement if I've missed anything significant.

The best I could do given the time restraints and of course not having the claimants statement to refer to.

• Like 1

Well they dont have yours :-) but yes anytime now...assuming this wish to continue.

• Like 1

Claim number on the court claim N1 from MCOL ?

• 2 weeks later...

So my court hearing is this Wednesday between 10am & 12:00.

I'm just wondering what is going to happen, I know it's over the phone now but how does it all work? Will they fire loads of questions at me etc? Do I need to be prepared?

Thanks,

Ginni

stick to your statement, don't get taken in by any implied stuff or blatant lies stated by them, stand your ground.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Morning guys,

The court resolution has been adjourned for 6 weeks as CLI need to get more evidence from Dongara Marine as what evidence he brought forward was the document off the immigration visa agent which showed the outstanding fees and my signature.

I clearly stated that this wasn't a document from Dongara Marine and this was the immigration visa document with the fees on and it clearly states that the sponser is 100% liable. This then shocked CLI and he has asked for the case to be ajourned as he needs more evidence as that's all he has with the sound of it. 

The court then actually asked what this debt was and thought it was a credit debt which I then explained that this was not a credit card or loan or any debt but a visa application that Dongara Marine offered to sponser me and my family and I would pay them pay at $200 a week out of my salary when I started working for them.

So she adjourned this and told CLI to get more evidence and that me and CLI should talk but I don't have to. I clearly stated I've been advised not to speak to CLI and I don't want to speak to them as I don't know who they are? How they have got my details? And also, they have been sending threatening letters stating they are coming to my doorstep. CLI then really started apologising for all this and just want to resolve it once they have got more evidence but they don't want to take it to court and they want to speak to me to try and reslove it once they have tried to get more evidence.

The court lady said that it will look bad if I don't try and speak to CLI if it goes to court? Is this true? Do I need to communicate with these even though I haven't entered any agreement with them at all. She then said Mr (ME) ..... doesn't want to communicate with CLI and I don't know why and that he has been advised off someone but I don't know who not to communicate with CLI. 🙄

Do I keep ignoring CLI or do I need to communicate with them in case it goes to court and it looks good for me.

Thanks guys,

Ginni

• Like 1

Pers id ignore them.

you are winning hands down without doing much, they are burying themselves without your help.

they shouldn't be using the court system as a debt collection tool by issuing a speculative claim thinking a defendant will simply wet themselves and cough up

well done!!

DX

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well done Ginni sounds promising. Do not assist the claimant to verify its claim...they are the claimant and must justify its claim on their own.

Andy

• Like 1

Cheers Andy 🙌👍

With the sounds of it CLI have just received all my visa application from Dongara and they don't have a clue about the case.

Oh we'll see what happens next, I doubt there is anymore evidence they can get from Dongara as there isn't anything 🤣🤞