DCBL-Turning Over a New Leaf?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1716 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A friend of mine showed me a letter from DCBL collecting on a parking ticket. In the past they have never admitted that they are only acting as debt collectors rather than as bailiffs. However on the back of this letter is an advice that this case is not subject to High Court or bailiff action.

Then they give a few companies that offer advice followed by signing off  "Kind Regards"!!!! {The exclamation marks are obviously mine]. What has prompted them to own up that they are not acting as bailiffs.It is very welcome and not before time.

Isn't the Non UK Resident Claire Sandbrook their Registered HCEO, who cannot really exercise Due Diligence on DCBLs enforcement activities from her USA residence?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes she is. But I wonder what has caused this change in their methods. Before it was a disgrace that they appeared to be masquerading as bailiffs when only acting as  debt collectors. And to finish with "Kind Regards" is really taking the biscuit-

it is hard to believe the insincerity.

Must be something going on with them, more OFCOM tolchocking for Can't Pay, and MOJ paying some unwanted attention to them hopefully.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!