shortwoman68

CUP PCN - no permit - Pexor Hse staffa Rd Cromwell Ind Est Walthamstow E10 7QZ - now PCS [DR+] PCN

My son received a Parking Charge Notice from the above company stating that they were writing on behalf of a creditor in relation to a parking charge. 

They stated that his details were received from the DVLA under a 'reasonable cause' request as it showed that he was the registered keeper of a vehicle. 

My son is very confused by this as he has never received a parking charge notice and I have never seen one like this either.  

the letter states that the Parking Charge has been issued because the vehicle was parked in a manner where the driver attracted a parking charge as brought to the drivers attention via signage and agreed to by the driver when the vehicle was parked on land managed by their client CUP Enforcement.  Furthermore, it was issued following the use of a warden operated/monitored camera system which identified the parking incident. 

They state the reason of issue being: 

4-Parked in a permit only parking area without clearly displaying a valid permit.

I am sure that this is not a valid parking violation in relation the the Parking Contravention Codes as I have never heard of this one. 

Please could someone assist?

Hi.

I've moved your thread to the private parking forum because if the ticket says it's a parking charge, it isn't the council. People should be along to advise over the course of the evening.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

please complete this:

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Welcome to the Forum.

Please do not worry about the ticket.

CUP appear not to go to court and only get unregulated debt collectors to write letters that are designed to scare people into paying up.

They often do this by putting the price up on just about every letter they send.

Please do not ever write to them ever, nor contact them in any way.

Eventually they run out of coloured crayons to send their letters to you and give up.

Sometimes though they do write and offer you a price reduction which isn't really that kind of them as your son had probably not broken their stupid contract anyway .

CUP's contract that is - not Parking Collection Services, DRP or whatever else they are calling themselves these days since they definitely do not have a contract with your son.

In the meantime, please fill out the questionnaire in the previous post so that we can give your son the best advice on how to legally  avoid payment.  

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement - 28/07/2019

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - does not officially state that it is a NTK but it was 31/07/2019

3 Date received - unknown as we were on holiday from 28/07/2019

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]  - Not applicable as it does not state it is NTK however there is no reference to this

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?  - No

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] - No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up - N?A

7 Who is the parking company?  Parking Collection Services

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]   Cromwell Industrial Estate, Walthamstow, London E10 7QZ

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. -  BPA

can you scan up bothsides of what he got to one multipage PDf

read upload

dx

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

To avoid any confusion, I should have said in my previous post  that you fill out the questionnaire below not above, as I knew dx was writing to you at the same time as I was.

so DR+ have evolved from chasing unenforceable gym debts to just as unenforceable speculative invoices..:lol:

spreadsheets 

Posted (edited)

What a strange letter. This is apparently the first one they have sent but it states " The charge has not been paid in full as at the date of issue of this notice" Well duh! There can't be many people who would send off a payment to anyone before they knew it was even owed.

It almost sounds as if the Drips have sent the letter that follows the Notice to Driver. Muppets.

Edited by lookinforinfo
  • Haha 1

PCS arent the creditor, just another rentathreat so you need to dig a bit deeper. If no previous letter sent then this fails to create any liabilioty under POFA and no-one is owed any money by anyone

We want pictures of the place he was parked and the signage there

My son was not the driver on this day and unfortunately there were no pictures taken.

then go do some?

dx

spreadsheets 

they may well be needed so better have them and not use them than need them and not have them