• Tweets

• you've already got a CCJ   they said either pay the judgement CCJ sum and as long as this is within 28 days of the judgement date it wont then show [there is no fee] or fill out an N244 which has a fee of £255, but risk losing and paying the CCJ and your £255 fee + any court costs by the claimant in attending the set aside hearing if you lose.   so what did you do?    
    • Hi the following may be useful. (from the link you provided) the Company you are dealing with.   Home Furnishings U.K. Limited Rapyal Business Park Dewsbury Road Cleckheaton West Yorkshire BD19 5BT   Company Number: 04981075   Directors: Mr Mohammed Amjad, Appointed 1st Feb 2011 - Mr Sajid Hussain, Appointed 12th May 2005   Note: look at this link of their T&C: https://www.hf4you.co.uk/terms-and-conditions (why under '1. INFORMATION ABOUT US' is their Registered Office Address completely different to the below Companies House link Registered Office (Address posted above)?)   Companies House link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04981075/filing-history   Endole link: https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/04981075-home-furnishings-u-k-limited   BizDb link: https://www.bizdb.co.uk/company/home-furnishings-uk-limited-04981075/  
    • Hi and Welcome to CAG     I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum as you refer to " Loan Repayments "...perhaps you could expand to get a response to your problem. You refer to s.140 is this  a regulated CCA1974 agreement ?   Andy
    • you cant claim both   dx  
    • right slow down and follow the correct advice I've removed various links you have posted as they have obviously lead you up the wrong garden path to take since you started to sort this issue.   your story is extremely confusing because you have wrongly followed 1001 things that you shouldn't have done in the 1st place   by following that info to date you have confused things so badly that it very difficult to work out exactly what you have and haven't done to date.   I will summarise what I believe here has happened as its a lot simpler to sort your issue than what you have done to date however there might be questions yet to be answered BEFORE we can recommend what you should do next.   to me it looks like you have received a council Penalty charge notice [fine] AND  a speculative invoice CCJ and have confused the two?   I say this because newlyns are bailiffs and they dont get involved in private parking ticket matters. and the figure of £359.63 is NOT correct as it doesn't i bet correspond to the total of the sum claimed on the UKCPM claimform?   so you've not actually paid off the CCJ to newlyns but another council penalty charge notice not related at all to the CCJ this makes sense as your mention a second fine from UKCPM [which in not a fine]   please bear with us we need to see...   the original UKCPM windscreen ticket the notice to keeper from UKCPM. any letter from newlyn that you have.   scan these up to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONLY. read upload   as for the CCJ. im pretty sure you are getting the streets mixed up between the council pcn and the UKCPM speculative invoice one/CCJ   you haven't paid the CCJ within 28days therefore even if you pay it now it wont be removed   the only way to get the CCJ removed is to set it aside. however ..have you a copy of the claimform and the judgement CCJ? too
  • Our picks

Hi

Does anyone know about using the 3 Letter process to challenge personal debts? I have heard this can be very effective?

Many thanks⁉️

nacro

no that 's FmOTl twaddle

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

The 3 letter process is something dreamt up by FMOTL, and it is well left alone unless you want to lose hand over fist.

There are much easier and better ways in  which to deal with debt, and they are tried and tested.

Tell us the story and others can advise you on the correct way to deal with them.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks Bazooka Boo

This is helpful to know...

my own situation is that I have written to the two DMC requesting a CCA and Sars both for very historic debts sold by the Banks 6-10 yrs ago...

both say they cannot produce the evidence of the sale (DOA) but say I should continue to make my monthly payments as I have been doing for the past 6 years as it is possible these DOA will eventually be found.

In the light of this reply I now want to stop making my monthly payments.

Any advice would be helpful

Nacro

they are not DMC's they are DCA's 

and an SAR to them is utterly pointless.

and you will never get to see the deed of assignment

that's a confidential business document not for your eyes.

sadly they are having you as a cash cow mostly because you've shown you know nothing about what you are doing by following FMoTl twaddle sites.

what are the 2 debts please

debt type

original creditor

amount 

defaulted date

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

Thanks dx100 uk

One is with Cabot originated with Lloyds 2004 and sold to Cabot in 2012 and current value £6500

the other is with PRA originated with Lloyds 1983  and sold to PRA  in 2013 and current value £ 7500...

.up until I requested a CCA and SARS last year Nov 2018 I have been paying an agreed monthly sum of £110 between them.

My own circumstances is that I am 73 yrs retired pensioner and now want to be free of these debts.

help and advice welcome

nacro😢

they failed the CCA requests then?

why are you paying anything??

dx

spreadsheets 

Thanks....I have stopped payments for the past 4 months but keep getting letter statements of how much I still owe!

Nacro

That's perfect,

Simply file those computer generated missives in a drawer, and continue ignoring them.

Nothing they can do until they find those ccas.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks

Is there any chance they will find the CAAs as these are historic??

nacro

If they had them then they'd have sent you them, wait a while and see what tricks they might pull to bully you into paying.

Anything pre 07 then it's highly unlikely, you're doing the right thing by witholding payment, this will either force them to give up and resell it in another portfolio of toxic unenforceable debts, OR, make them trawl about in an attempt to find the CCA's.

sorry you've been cash cowed for so long.

makes you wonder how many staff got free drinks at the bar or a holiday out of you all these years.

1983 not a chance in hell

2004 poss what is the debt type?

spreadsheets 

28 minutes ago, Bazooka Boo said:

If they had them then they'd have sent you them, wait a while and see what tricks they might pull to bully you into paying.

Anything pre 07 then it's highly unlikely, you're doing the right thing by witholding payment, this will either force them to give up and resell it in another portfolio of toxic unenforceable debts, OR, make them trawl about in an attempt to find the CCA's.

Thanks again👍

such a relief to know how these DCAs function....I now believe that after making payments over 6-7 yrs that the original debts (bought at a much reduced rate!!) has been paid off...however time will tell

nacro🌈