VCS PCN - no stopping - Southend airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 614 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, unless and until you receive a Letter Before Claim from a solicitor. If you write before that, you risk giving away information that will make your life harder.   Have you read other VC

No as has been pointed out ad nauseum, you will not win if you appeal, VCS want money, so an appeal is bound to fail, they are not honest brokers, and have no Locus Standi to charge you diddley squat.

11 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

but not on a byelaws site...find one where a county court CCJ HAS been issued...unless it was undefended default judgement..

are all the PCN's you have for this site?

If this is the case then what wrong with letting them know that I’m not going to pay and we will face it in the court? 

or because 85% of people that get a speculative invoice instantly and blindly pay it....

worth a punt for the sake of a stamp IMHO..lets see if this customer is a mug too!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

all for this airport?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well that's good news then.

they cant do anything then.

pers until or unless you get a letter of claim from one of the fake/tame paperwork only solicitors

i'd be ignoring everything.

and they

42 minutes ago, Mrs O'Frog said:

4 times at one airport! are you a cabbie? Don't they have designated drop off / pick-up points?

42 minutes ago, Mrs O'Frog said:

4 times at one airport! are you a cabbie? Don't they have designated drop off / pick-up points?

No I’m not a cabbie. I went to drop off and pick up family front the station. They used have it but just recently they do not have drop off and pick up. Also they used to offer free short stay parking for 10 minutes but this is now £3. If you have to drop off or pick up for free then you will have to use the long stay 3 car park which is nearly 10 minutes walk to the station and the airport not practable for people who has less mobility / disabled. 

Edited by Sojacob

its just not sinking in is it Sojacob …...

and they

:noidea:

and they

Last gasp,  they will take you to court because they can using dodgy Particulars Of Claim that won't stand up to scrutiny if defended, they do it to panic people into paying up money they don't owe with the threat of a CCJ and all that grief it brings with it.  At an Airport governed by Byelaws, they have no Locus Standi to sue anyone for a Parking Event that is stopping,  stopping to drop someone off  or pick someone up isn't parking of itself.

Now as you have conflicting advice, and have done the rounds, its your choice.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

the usual form is to sue and then drop the claim at the very last moment as they know it has no legs. They use court claims to bully people into paying up rather than as a genuine attempt to recover monies owed. They know you dont owe them any money, they ahve been there doen that thousands of times before and even tried to get the law changed so they could sue people so no chance they think they are right or just plain ignorant, it is essentially abuse of process and fraud.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have just received VCS PCN today for stopping at double yellow lines for drop off at Southend airport. There is no footage of “no stopping restriction sign” in their cctv camera photos they sent me. But it clearly shows that I stopped at double yellow lines.

can anyone suggest me please what should I do?

thanks in advance.

Edited by Sham30