Sojacob

VCS PCN - no stopping - Southend airport

Don't say anything at this stage, and certainly don't ID the driver.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Reading reviews on google they have taken many to th court. 

My dad is happy to be the driver.. 🤪 so far I’ve got 3 pcn letters from them for stopping in the red route.

You remove the protection of POFA if you do that, also this is a Parking Event they claim it's a prohibition and they will get stuff wrong, why complicate things by ignoring advice from people who have swatted these parasites?

If they were stupid enough to try court you should be able to give them a shock as they have lost cases on those facts at Liverpool Airport.  Byelaws are in force at airports so VCS cannot do diddly. apart from lie and cheat to get the money.

Read up on VCS airport threads on CAg you will get the picture.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So are you saying to ignore ? 

Yes, unless and until you receive a Letter Before Claim from a solicitor. If you write before that, you risk giving away information that will make your life harder.

Have you read other VCS/Liverpool airport threads? Knowledge is power and you need to understand how they operate.

HB

• Thanks 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

they cant take anyone to court as the airport is gov't by byelaws

the crown would get any 'win'

as long as any claim is defended they will always lose on byelaw sites

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

I read their reviewes on google, it is scary, some people received court letters. Could I also mention I stopped the car in a bus stop(47)

YOu need to understand the differemce between an offer to park in a private car park and a no stopping sign that is regulated by law. If you stopped on a zebra crossing would you pay money to a shop worker ajacent to the crossing who happened to take a pictue of your car at the time?

read every thread on John Lennon Airport for startes as VCS have been there the longest

psst..sojabob..little tip.

stick to info on CAG or parking pranksters site ..else you're gonna keep going around in useless circles or up endless useless paths...

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

For this reason if I appeal I could win ? 

going around in circles again

read post 12...again

spreadsheets 

No as has been pointed out ad nauseum, you will not win if you appeal, VCS want money, so an appeal is bound to fail, they are not honest brokers, and have no Locus Standi to charge you diddley squat.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brassnecked said:

No as has been pointed out ad nauseum, you will not win if you appeal, VCS want money, so an appeal is bound to fail, they are not honest brokers, and have no Locus Standi to charge you diddley squat.

But my question is if they not a an honest company and if we know that they are not following the law and where we know that they won’t win the case, is it better me appealing first then ignore their following correspondence (threatenings)? 

On 10/08/2019 at 17:32, Baguettes54 said:

Hi Sojacob

I have followed the guidance from this group and not replied to any of their letters.

They continue to escalate their approach and

I am now being written to by a company called Debt Recovery Plus,

They have just sent me a Notice of intended court action, whatever that means?!

It then states that they will pass my file to their client recommending that they take court action against me.

All most confusing, but I am ignoring this one on the assumption that it is not a proper Letter Before Action or from a solicitor and that I am in the right.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

I know I keep saying to read other VCS threads here. Could I ask how many you've looked at please?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

No as THEY consider the APPEAL You will lose, and might drop yourself in the doo doo with it  having also given them hope you will give in and pay their groundless invoice, that's what it is, and there can be NO Contract, as there is no permission to park, signs are a prohibition, please read up on VCS JohnLlennon threads.  You are giving them the bullets to fire against you, j

I got advices from mse forum says to appeal (respond to their pcn). 

1 hour ago, honeybee13 said:

So is that what you're doing?

HB

I have not done anything yet. I’m so worried if they take me to court and affect my credit score.

IF IF IF..

they cant.

what are you not understanding??

they wont get a county court judgement as byelaws are fines issues by a magistrates court.

and the airport are not ever interested in doing that.

spreadsheets 

OP is getting advice on another site that has an appeal template probably.   It's Sojacob's call as to which way he goes.  I know whatI'd do.

why are you joining together a bunch of separate possibilities to create somehting to frighten yourself with.

Our advice is clear and has a distinct timeline to follow.

Ignore VCS and any debt collectors, they have no interest in anything and cant do anything other than write letters. they are not the supposed debtor and they are not lawyers so cnat represent anyone in court. Your letter actually says nothing but you read into it what they want you to.

Then if VCS do sue you and that is a possibility, you defend the claim and they lose money. They tend to abuse the court system to coerce you to pay up as they know they dont actually have a cause for action.

If you are daft enough not to defend a claim you then get a CCJ. If you then fail to pay the judgement sum within a certain time it can go on your credit file.

that is a list of 4 IF's that require you to do nothing and you arent going to do that are you?

Nowhere in this list of if's does appealing to them make any difference other than to harm yourself. You have been told they are not honest, you know that is the case because you have a little knowledge now about the POFA, byelaws and performance of contracts . The IAS is not independent and has been called out as a kangaroo court and they havent denied that fact. so why would you appeal to a liar knowing that the result is a foregone conclusion.

sometimes appealing to POPLA is worthwhile but never the IAS. the less reputable parking co's join the IPC because they know the result of any appeal before it is made and being shoddy operators they need that crutch to give them some support that the BPA and POPLA never would.

Shocking news, I’ve got my 4th pcn today !!!  £400!!! I read some court tribunals of some cases and the driver lost the case. 

but not on a byelaws site...find one where a county court CCJ HAS been issued...unless it was undefended default judgement..

are all the PCN's you have for this site?

spreadsheets