Backdoor CCJ VCS PCN - stopping in a bus stop (marked with red line) - Southend airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,
Please help, I do not know how to ask a question in the forum. 

I recently received a pcn from vehicle control service for stopping in a bus stop (marked with red line), for dropping off my husband lasts for less than 30 secs. 

I have done the same to pick him up too, so I may receive another pcn soon. 

What should I do? Should I ignore ?

no such things as red lines on private land.

purely tarmac graffiti.

please complete this 

#

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you. There is single red yellow line on that road throughout. 

1 Date of the infringement - 25/07/19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] -31/07/19

3 Date received- 2/08/19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]- No 

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?- yes 

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] - No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up- Not yet, should I? 

7 Who is the parking company?- vehicle control services ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] - Southend airport 

• honeybee13 changed the title to Please help !! PCN from Vehicle control services ltd - Southend airport

It looks as if this is a new scheme. I found this article that sadly starts by using the word 'fine' in the title. HB

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/17725996.drivers-stopping-in-airport-roads-could-be-given-100-fine/

ETA information from Southend airport with FAQs and a link to parking Ts and Cs.

https://southendairport.com/getting-to-and-from/parking

Illegitimi non carborundum

While you're waiting for the experts to arrive, you could do a search of CAG [white search box in the red strip at the top of this page] for Liverpool airport. VCS operate there too, we have a few threads about it.

HB

You probably won't be ignoring it forever, but please don't respond to them until the guys have had a look.

If it gets as far as court, and a lot of cases don't, and in the unlikely event that you lose, then as long as you pay what the judge decides, it can't affect your credit score.

The parking regulars will tell you more. They may ask you to go back and take photos of the signs at the airport - is this possible for you?

HB

If you do as suggested you will see that Airports are usually governed by Bye laws, that trump any claim VCS might think they have do as suggested and read those threads about Liverpool Airport, these clowns would send their camera car to demand details from someone on Roller Blades or a cyclist  who stopped to read their signs.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

can you scan up the Letter both sides please to one PDF file only

read upload

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

First of all, do not consider appealing as VCS dont do appeals and the IAS arent honest brokers either.

If you read up on private parking you will see that all motorists are given a minimum of 10 minutes grace period  ( lots of reasosn for this) so this demand fails to fufil this obligation but the IAS wont care but a judge will because they are interested n the law, not making money for dishonest reasons.

Let us consider "no stopping" and similar signs. how can that be a contract that offers terms to park?

As said, airports arent "relevant land" as far as the POFA goes so they may be subject to byelaws that prohibit you from stopping anywhere you like but that has nothing to do with VCS and they cant demand money as the airport co has to drag you up in front of a magistrate and any fine slapped on you goes to HMG, not simple Simon.

That is why they are more than happy to tell lies to get you to pay them.

I have just scanned over the byelaws and you will find a couple of clauses that relate to vehicles but they require a constable to move you on or chuck you out so again nowt to do with VCS.

they will claim that they are entitled to offer contract because their employers says so but we go back to the "relevant land" bit and that means that at least they are not allowed to obtain your keeper details and also they are supposed to fall the fuzz to move you on, not take pictures of you, that may well breach S48 of ther Terrorism Act as it covers airports, railway stations etc and I cant see the govt giving them a letter saying they are now in charge of terrorism prevention.

yes please for the piccies of the entrance to the land and also of any signs that are where you stopped and elsewhere such as roadways and car parks so we can see what it is they say they are offering and where that applies to.

Hi, 

it was on 25/07/19 and according to the time on the pcn it lasts less than 10 seconds.

I was literally stopped the car to drop off and drove forward . 

Thanks 

Hi, 

What can I mention in my appeal?

Any legislation could support me for stopping in the bus stop for few second for the purpose of dropping off? 

I think it would help you to understand how these people operate if you read some other threads about airports that have VCS as their parking company. As far as I can see, you haven't ready any other threads so far.

There are others and there's information on the Parking Prankster's website.

HB

appealing wont change if/if not it goes to court.

dx

and they

you dont appeal, didn you read that advice? If you appeal you make it easier for them to sue you, not harder  and they arent going to give a fig about your appeal anyway as they know they are wrong but that is how they make money, by lying and bullying.

and we want the TIME of the event, not the fact you were there for 10 seconds. The NTK should have a from and to times for the "parking" .

as referred to by HB, this si the same for LJA and other airports that VCS have been allowed to run amok at, they do their client no good whatsoever

if you read up on ALL airport thread you will see what happens, they are all covered by their own byelaws and VCS have no authority and their claim that no stopping is a parking contract doesnt win them friends in high palces but they do sue to try and get you to fret over that and pay up and they then get the extra wonga because they have added court costs they wont be paying

Youve already been advised what (not) to do.....

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS PCN - no stopping - Southend airport

Don't say anything at this stage, and certainly don't ID the driver.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

You remove the protection of POFA if you do that, also this is a Parking Event they claim it's a prohibition and they will get stuff wrong, why complicate things by ignoring advice from people who have swatted these parasites?

If they were stupid enough to try court you should be able to give them a shock as they have lost cases on those facts at Liverpool Airport.  Byelaws are in force at airports so VCS cannot do diddly. apart from lie and cheat to get the money.

Read up on VCS airport threads on CAg you will get the picture.