Curry's delivered wrong item

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1721 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered an iPad 9.7 2018 and an iPhone xs max from curry's to be delivered last Wednesday. 

When I opened the parcels they had sent two ipads and no iPhone despite there being an invoice for an iphone in the box. 

I have contacted them and they say this could take up to 2 weeks to sort out as they need to investigate. 

Where do I stand with this. I have spent over £1000 for a phone and have not recieved one. 

Has anyone had the same problem? 

Hi and Welcome to CAG

I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum ...please continue to post here.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

How did you pay?

I'm sorry but you had better explain what one of those is, how you got it, how you paid for it etc.

Well I'm not too sure why you haven't answered the question about what is a Currys evoucher. It will be helpful to know.

In any event, they say they get to take two weeks to investigate which of course is completely unacceptable that you need to be prepared for the event that they don't manage to do this within the two weeks that they say in which case my suggestion would be to go immediately to a legal action.

Currys have a reputation for being completely uncooperative and reluctant to provide any kind of customer service – even if there is a blatant error which is completely and obviously their own fault.

I would suggest that whatever you do you start off by sending a letter before action. Given 14 days to provide you with the item that you ordered or else you will sue them in the County Court and without any further notice. At least by doing this, if they failed to carry out their investigation in the 14 days that they have promised, you are then ready to launch an immediate legal action instead of having to wait a further 14 days to comply with the pre-action protocol and send them a letter before action.

However if you want help here then you will have to engage with this thread.

Sorry, for the late reply have been in hospital. I ordered the iPhone though fleets electric solutions through a technology scheme at work. So basically you put in your order, they send it to be approved by work, oncd approved they contact curry's who send you an evoucher for the item that you want. 

I am pleased to say that this is now all sorted and I have an iphone being delivered today. Well it had best be an iphone when it gets here. 

Thanks for all your advice. I will be sending an email to them regarding the matter, as I have no idea how this happened and have had no apology. One of the customer services advisors was so rude on the phone so I will be mentioning that too.