• Tweets

• Hi GrievingMum   I fully understand and sympathise with your medical conditions.   The 3 screenshots/images in post#21 I have removed as I have converted those into one PDF which is now showing in that post.   CAG prefers PDFs rather than multiple screenshots/images but as I said I appreciate your medical condition so I have converted those screenshots/images into one PDF and removed the screenshots/images and left the PDF in your post.    CAG also prefers that all our caggers remain Anonymous on CAG, could I just suggest that when your have edited your document to just leave it for a while then go back to it and recheck that you have removed all info to keep you anonymous before uploading to CAG.
    • The letter send to contact them. Maybe if they wanted people to ring them they should put telephone? I was in India at the time so not really convenient to call them (I can prove this to them if it became an issue)  
    • Hi  I genuinely have not received this BUT I am not saying that it hasnt been sent as I am sure it will have been.   As i said, my son has the same name as me and I am sure if he had seen one of these, he will have let me know as he did when he opened the second letter. 
    • worthy notes from your thread..   .POFA doesn't apply the docks byeleaws and their signage is a miserable failure to create a contract with you either ( either an invitation to treat or prohibitive signage according to which one you read) . the land is not relevant land as far as the POFA goes so there is no keeper liability in this matter so there is no cause for action against me. As docks and harbours governed by it own byelaws these are supreme to any contract you claim to have so there is no contract for the driver to consider that is enforceable. . 1.There is no cause for action  as there is no contract between us.  The land is covered by its own byelaws that are supreme to anything you wish to claim is an offer so there can be no performance to the contract by yourselves.  . 2. As the land is not relevant land for the purposes of the POFA there can be no keeper liability and that means you had no reasonable cause to obtain my keeper details so any civil claim will be met by a counterclaim for at least £250 for your breach of the GDPR.  . you know it is a dock so covered by its own byelaws so therefore unlikely PE can offer you anything and certainly can't create a keeper liability. . PE has no locus standi , no cause for ation as land not "relevant land" and covered by its own byelaws. IN ANY CASE ss POFA not applicable there can never be any keeper liability.         
    • stuff silly reclaimers they take +35% and no it doesn't meet the deadline no harm in going to the RBS website and starting a claim.. you never know simply put the number of the card in and say you think you had ppi please investigate. say nothing more   they can only refuse you, but comeback here with what they say.    
  • Our picks

nssimpson

CEL ANPR PCN Claimform - Overstay - Portwood Court in Stockport

now name the location and tell us what it says on the NTK as they have to identify the land amongst other things.

, I need to know how big they are and how many there are in the car park and their location.

You will need this for your full defence so the sooner the better but if you cnat gte back there for a while that is fine, you are months away from a conclusion to this anyway

We need to see the NTK so do you still have it?

now what do you make of the streetview images?

I looked at the entrance n Peter St for 2017 and there is a sign saying free parking terms apply.

That is an invitation to treat and not a contract that says you owe them money for anything.

In the main entrance there is no sign offering a contract, just the same as the back entrance  so  a lack of notice means you werent offered anything as the other signs may not apply and not your buisness to go and read every random advertisement board .

The overhead images dont even show a lamppost that the signs are on at the right of the entrance and this will help you so do a screen grab of that to show that the sign may well not have been there when you were parked up.

They will say that is was but you will have by then checked with the council whether they applied for planning consent for this new sign, let alone the others.

CEL like to use computer generated mock ups of their signs etc so you need to have plenty of strong images to show what is really there and that will include lighting so try and grab some piccies in poor light to shw that you cant see diddly squat on a moonless rainy november night

@nssimpon email? what to whom?

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.
 register as an individual
 note the long gateway number given
 then log in
 select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.
 then using the details required from the claimform
 defend all
 leave jurisdiction unticked.
 click thru to the end
 confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

no need to sign anything
you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

I've attached the front and pack of the initial PCN/NTK I received...

PCN.pdf

NTK doesnt create ANY liability at all, fails to contain any of the key phrases. Typical CEL

you will say as such in your defence but read ther POFA several times to understand what information a NTK should have adn why this is wrong.

we will help you with the outline defence, this will be merely one point of usually 3 bullet points plus rubbishing of their POC as that will be seriously flawed as well

Going to the local post office in the morning to send the CPR request 1st class recorded mail!

I've attached a copy, if you spot any mistakes please let me know before about 9am :)

I've addressed it to Civil Enforcement because only they are mentioned on the court paperwork. I did receive two letters from ZZPS and QDR was mentioned in the 2nd letter, hence why I mentioned those in the letter.

Also, could the CPR request also ask for the ANPR c amera's CCTV footage to make it even more of a hassle for them?

What do I need to do next?

template removed please read its top red lines.

yes it goes to CEL.anpr does not record 'footage'

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

Hi dx100uk, it's probably because it's late but what do you mean by read its top red lines? Sorry if I'm being dense.

I'll leave the letter as is if asking for footage just bulks out the letter for no reason.

Cheers

the template link in post 27.. go read it again...

if the extra info was required, then it would already be listed there 

yours is not a enter wrong reg issue. so ANPR data is irrelevant.

spreadsheets 

Posted (edited)

Not recorded. Send it first class and ask for a free certificate of posting. Some dodgy PPCs have been known to refuse recorded delivery letters so all you have is proof that they didn't get it.

Edited by Mrs O'Frog

Thanks to both of you for responding. Fistly I'll post normally and get proof of postage.

I'm worried I'm missing something from the template link. Are you referring to the next stage, where I now have to file a defence? 🥴

what the red text that says..do not post our templates in the open forum...😮

spreadsheets 

Doh! 🤦‍♂️

Sorry, I thought that just meant don't paste the unedited version so multiple copies aren't all over the site.

At the weekend I'll take a look at creating a defence. 😁

std 2 or 3 line one here on all pcn claimform threads

not due yet though......

spreadsheets