armtrac windscreen PCN - Lusty Glaze private car park cornwall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 984 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you don't play your cards yet

use exactly the EB reply word for word

dx

• Like 2

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I used the letter and got a reply too!

Letter I sent below , response pdf attached,

they are still pursue but even though I left my correct address this letter (redacted ) is still using the old wrong address?

Do you think there argument stands?

This latest letter says I owe £160 not the 160 plus fees and interest previously? A

lso added the scan they included of their signage (which i guess I never got decent pics of) so long ago now.

Dear BWL,
I hope you don’t mind me calling you this as you don’t seem to be able to spell your actual name
although Sean isn’t that hard to write.

Any debt to your client is denied, they clearly have forgotten about their ATA enforced grace period
and also don’t seem to comprehend that when you have bought a ticket there isnt a breach of not
having one to consider. You might also like to know their paperwork is laughable and loses them
their right to claim from the outset.

Still, any company desperate enough to hire the parking worlds second worst solicitors surely lack
any sense of reality but they can be sure that any claim will be robustly defended, a full costs
recovery order sought for their unreasonable conduct and possibly a claim made against them for
breach of the GDPR for accessing and processing my personal data when they had no reason to do
so as per VCs v Phillip, Liverpool CC 2016.

I look forward to a deafening silence from you and them from now on.

bwl response_redacted.pdf

so trying to deflect the law and creating their own wont win them a court claim and they know it but arent going to admit that they tell lies their client didnt think of.

Note that they havent said your time has run out and they are suing you and they say that it was a query you made. I suspect that they arent in a hurry to progress things knowing they wont get a walkover

Thanks, glad you're confident in that case I'll do nothing and let them keep getting there paperwork wrong on any more demands.  Important (from their point of view) to reply but not legally obligated.

Is there a time limit of this?  

keep or scan everything for 6yrs from the event.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 year later...

Thanks @honeybee13

Hello all.

BW Legal have crawled back out from covid lockdown :-( see attached 'final demand' letter to which I have until 22nd Aug to accept their 'offer' before they take court action...  They still have incorrect address (postcode is correct) but its addressed to company not me personally (ltd company now closed down) 

Planning to continue to ignore, if this did go to court I'm hoping I do win get a suitable settlement back?  can't believe I have this to worry about for 6 years but guess its already nearly been 2!

Thanks in advance.

bw_legal final demand redacted.pdf

read it properly!!

doesn't say anything about must reply before 22nd or they WILL take court action.

and they

as they say they could instigate a 1001 'measures' more letters, calls, texts, sms etc etc..

they will also recommend their client consider legal action, that must be preceded by a letter of claim. (which you had a year ago.)

we would like you to consider our recommend to use Persil.....if you do is a totally diff matter.

NTK 3 months out of time

stay less than the 10min grace period.

they lost this one 2yrs ago when they 1st put a sticker on your screen.

and they