Espares - paid extra £3 of next day - Saturday - Delivery - didn't arrive till Monday - Want my Extra Back

PJ Probably
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1730 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered an item on a Friday.  

There was a Next Day option available and as I needed a quick delivery I selected it and paid the premium rate for that priviledge.   

I received confirmation of the order to my PC.  

At no time was I advised that, even though I had paid for next day delivery, it would not be delivered until the Monday.      

I made special arrangements to be available all day on Saturday to receive the item.  

It arrived on the Monday almost 72 hours after the order was placed.    

On contacting them to establish why it was not delivered on Saturday their defence was that orders placed on Fridays would be delivered on the Monday.   

I countered that they gave me a Next Day delivery option at an addition of £3 over the standard delivery rate. 

Why did they not advise me at the time of ordering?     

Why was it an available option if it was never going to be possible?  

Correspondence has been going back and forward between myself and the many and various people at the contact centre .   

My emails are replied to by a different person each time.

Bottom line is that, not only has this company failed to meet its obligations, it is now giving me the run-around.    

I will not let this matter rest until I receive either a refund and an apology or a satisfactory answer.

Can anyone advise me on how to advance this please.      

mainstream retailer?

who please?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Less than 30 seconds on their website leads you to this page:

https://www.espares.co.uk/aboutdelivery

Need it tomorrow? Select Next Day Delivery

Orders placed before 9pm Monday to Friday will be delivered by 7:30pm on the next working day. Orders placed after this time will be delivered on the second working day after you place your order. Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed anytime on Saturday or before 1:30pm on Sundays will be delivered by 7:30pm on Monday.

Dont always trust the delivery options given at checkout, always look at the bottom of the homepage for a 'delivery' link and read it!

• dx100uk changed the title to Espares - paid extra £3 of next day - Saturday - Delivery - didn't arrive till Monday - Want my Extra Back

Looks like they fulfilled their part, usually there is a Saturday Option at higher cost, and a customer would b e expected to use that option and pay the extra,

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!