been with payplan since 2004 - cash cowed??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1730 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I know i have been cash cowed here is my story

I have been with payplan since 2004 over the years we have moved a lot but never updated our address, we have lived at our present address for 4 years

it has been many years since we have had a statement or contact from our creditors so my credit file is all clear and very good 

i would like to cca my creditors but dont want to give away my present address 

so my plan is stop makeing payments to payplan and cca the creditors as they find me 

the debt are a mixture of mine and my partners (these are all in her maiden name )

this is a list 

Creditor Name                                       Estimated Debt Amount        

Barclays Bank Plc            was egg                             £1,535.94            

Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd                       £880.15              

Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd                       £803.81              

Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd                       £1,143.25           

Hoist Finance                                                 £266.74              

Hoist Finance                                                £841.10

Moorcroft Group Plc                                 £1,096.38              

NCO Europe Ltd                                         £263.34   

NCO Europe Ltd                                        £622.73    

NCO Europe Ltd                              £1,522.83           

PRA Group Ltd                                    £3,076.78       

PRA Group Ltd                                   £1,877.01        

PRA Group Ltd                                    £3,509.28       

PRA Group Ltd                                     £565.32

what do you think of my plan

• dx100uk changed the title to been with payplan since 2004 - cash cowed??

Frankly I would break cover and CCA all of them at one go but site team member @dx100uk will probably be along soon either to confirm this or to give you better advice.

not sure where you are getting this idea from you need to hide.

WORST thing you could ever do.

as you are open to backdoor CCJ's the 1st of which you'd poss know about is a bailiff at your door.

can we have the type of credit/debt against each debt please and when you opened it And who was the Original Creditor

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Creditor Name                                       Estimated Debt Amount         creditor

Barclays Bank Plc                                         £1,535.94             Egg Prudential  cc mine

Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd                       £880.15               barcleys            cc partner

Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd                       £803.81               Egg Prudential          cc   partner

Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd                       £1,143.25            barcleys           cc  mine

Hoist Finance                                                 £266.74               Great Universal Catalogue

Hoist Finance                                                £841.10                   Kays Catalogue

Moorcroft Group Plc                                 £1,096.38                                 Egg Prudential        not sure

NCO Europe Ltd                                         £263.34               Littlewoods Flexi

NCO Europe Ltd                                        £622.73     Littlewoods Home Shopping

NCO Europe Ltd                             £1,522.83            Natwest/RBS       o/d

PRA Group Ltd                                    £3,076.78        NatWest     loan

PRA Group Ltd                                   £1,877.01         Natwest/RBS   cc partner

PRA Group Ltd                                    £3,509.28        Natwest/RBS    cc mine

PRA Group Ltd                                     £565.32            Time Retail Finance

all before 2005

Edited by mysmellycat

Priority is to write to each one, with your current address, I mean yesterday quick.

Make sure you have proof of postage too for each one.

Edited by London1971

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I can see only one od

forget that for now.

all the rest send a CCA request NOW

remember Moorcroft nor NCO buy debts

they only chase for their stated client

send the CCA to their CLIENT.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...